Honeypot (slight Smut)

CONNOR POV.

We arrived to the bar early to try and get an idea of how the plan would go down. Connor glanced over at Jayne next to him in the back seat of Hanks car. She was nervous. I reached out and held her hand, our fingers interlocking. I had to keep her safe.

the inside of bar was dimly lit the floor was black and shiny with what looked like flecks of glitter in it. There was purple plush booths in sucluded areas of the club. Mr santoro was at the bar when we came in dressed in the same sandy coloured suit as he wore earlier.

"Jayne, don't you look gorgeous!" he called as he walked over to us. Jayne heart beat raised slightly as he kissed her cheek. not as much as it did when Connor kissed her cheek but still.
"come. I must show you around" he said completely ignoring Me and Hank. I watched him lead Jayne away from me I felt my whole body stiffen. It was an unpleasant feeling.

"I know Connor I don't like this guy either" said Hank placing his hand on my shoulder

JAYNE POV.

Robert showed us around the club into the private room when I would lure the deviant. The rooms weren't really rooms more like areas. Each area had its own bed with a thin privacy curtain separating the area from the main room.

Jayne sat down on the bed suddenly everything was becoming really real. Hank was talking to Robert in the main room.

" are you alright Jayne?" Connor said kneeling down in front of her. " you dont have to do this" he took hold of my hand, I felt his thumb run along the back on my knuckles.

" I'm fine Connor, really Im fine aslong as you stay with me ok" I said putting my hand on top of his. Hank appeared in the arch way of the area.

" This looks awfully cosy" he said leaning against the wall.

" Are we all set?" I asked taking my hand away from Connors.

"looks that way, remember if you feel uncomfortable at any point. Me and Connor are never far away" Hank said looking nervous himself.

" ok but one question, can one of you please help me up? iv sat down in these heels and i dont think i can stand up again without falling over"

Hank chuckled to himself as he offered me his arm.

.....

The club really came alive at around 10pm it began to get packed bodies moving everywhere. Jayne stood in the corner trying to get a lay of the land. She saw Robert from across the room, a drink in his hand. he was a very tall dark and handsome kinda guy, looking all mysterious from across the room. He looked Jayne's direction smiling at her flirtatiously from over the top of his glass.

Jayne broke her gaze away from him, scanning the room once more. Her eyes fell on Connor he was right across the room from her, staring intently at Robert. Connor seemed to have a problem with Robert I couldnt put my finger on why though. It was werid seeing him in plain clothes but he looked good. I couldn't see the deviant yet though the club closed at 1am so there was still plenty of time.

" this is a sad sight to see, a beautiful woman all alone without a drink or someone to keep her company" Robert purred appearing by Jayne side causing her to jump, he handed the drink out to her. " I guessed you where a vodka soda kinda girl, Was I right?" Robert smiled down at her eyes twinkling under the lights.

" Actually i'm more of a scotch kinda girl" I said giving a small laugh. " Vodka goes straight to my head. I probably shouldn't while im on the clock" I handed it back to him. He leaned in closer talking into my ear. Wow he smelled good, amazingly good. Like the smell of pure musk.