The Macarena

JAYNE POV.

I slipped my slippers on my feet and stepped out into the cold night. My toes curled as I continued down the garden path. When I opened the shed door I  spotting the shovel right away.

"we have got to stop meeting like this" a voice came from behind me I swung around welding the shovel.

"Markus, what are you doing? You can't be here!" I said in a hushed whisper, Lowering the shovel

"I had to see you" Markus said with an intense look on his face. "it's been a week, I need to know about your decision"

"could you have not chosen a better time? A time when my house isn't filled with a police lieutenant and an android deviant hunter" I said pushing Markus around the back of the shed.

"we need you Jayne. I need you" he grabbed my hand I started at it for a moment  I felt my heart quicken at his touch. My eyes met his, he looked tired. Stressed. I took my hand away.

"Stalking me isn't the best way to get my attention" I said turning to leave before Markus grabbed my wrist pulling me back into the shed wall pinning me there holding my wrist over my head

"is this a better way... " he said leaning in close to my neck. "to get your attention?" he whispered in my ear.

"Jayne?" it was Connor, calling from the house.

"meet me at the docks tomorrow. 1 o'clock" Markus whispered

"Jayne? Are you alright?" Connors voice was getting closer. Panic rose up in my chest iv got to get him away Connor can't find him here.

"fine, wait here till we are in the house" I whispered grabing the shovel  dragging it behind me as I turned leaving Markus hiding in the shadows.

"Connor can you grab this it's heavy" I whined
Connor ran forward taking the shovel 

"this really isn't heavy" he said with a raised eyebrow "what were you doing behind the shed?"

"getting the shovel" I smiled Connor opened his mouth to say something else I intruded him with a passionate kiss. I looked over his shoulder seeing Markus jump over the fence without making a noise.

........
I invited Ellie May to stay for dinner, to be a good neighbour that and that Hank had seemed to have taken quite a liking to her. In fact they both couldn't take there eyes off each other. It was pretty cute. Dinner got underway we, we learned a few things about Adam. Like how is family is originally from Ireland, that he has two brothers both younger and that one of them has just had twin girls he pulled out a picture on his phone. 

"They are beautiful" I cooed at the pictures "look at there little fingers and toes" I passed back the phone 

"Do you have any kids?" I asked he shook his head 

"No, no kids yet iv got enough nieces and Nephews to keep me busy" He said as Grace put her hand on his. 

"My mommy has to keep her legs closed, uncle Hank says so " Lola perked up from her seat a meatball ready to fly off her fork at any minute.   

"Lola!" Grace hissed 

"What he did say so!" looking hurt that she got in trouble for repeating the information.

.....

We had finished with food we all sat around in the living room I put some music on shuffle quitely in the back ground

"Im telling you it wasnt a lamb it was a dog or something" Grace pointed to Hank.

"Ah christ, Your wrong it was a lamb that she called dog!" Hank shouted chuckling to himself.