Little Brother.

JAYNE POV.

I sat on the table watching as Carter bombarded Connor with a million questions about Deviant life. I could see Connor was trying to be patient, but anyone could see he was getting frustrated.

I had to laugh

"remind you of anyone?" I said to Hank nodding at the two androids
Hank chuckled throwing his head back slightly.

"yeah, that boy will be the death of me"

"you love him really" I joked a felt a small pinch in my arm. "Fuck shit fuck" I wined

"I would have thought you were used to this by now Jayne" Kamski smirked drawing my blood.

"prick" I muttered under my breath.
He put my blood into the machine and turned it on. I laided back rubbing my stomach. After a few minutes the machine beeped. I sat up looking to Kamski. His hand was over his mouth, I couldnt see his face but his whole body gave him away.

"something wrong?" I asked.

"Connor can you come take a look at this, Carter go and get Dr Mcdugal on the phone."kamski said ignoring me.

Connor looked at the screen a saw a frown come across his face.

" what the fuck is going on? "I asked feeling the  panic set in.

" there are some proteins in your blood that shouldn't be there" Kamski said placing a blood pressure cuff on my arm. "BP fine"

"we could try flooding her with fluids" Connor said turning to Kamski.

"Connor, what the fuck does that mean?! " Hank yelled taking hold of my hand.

"your OK, we just need to get this protein out of your system." he put his hand on my shoulder.

Carter ran Into the room phone in hand. He handed it to kamski.

"Frederick, yes it's some kind of protein. BP fine, kidney function normal aswell as liver function." he talked into the phone.

"my plan was just to give iv fluids tip see if the kidneys will do there job. Sure. I know. Early labour?" kamski looked back to me.

"any sighs of labour Jayne? Pain?, a any pressure? Leakage?"

"pressure? Leakage? No"i said confused he turned away from me again nodding into the phone

" I will. Goodbye" Kamski said. "Connor there's two iv bags in the cupboard, prepare them while I get a iv line in."he took a step tpward me. I moved away from him.

" what the fuck it going on!"

" Jayne trust me your fine. There is an unknown protein in your blood. Its nothing major but I would be much happier If we could get it out."he held out his hand. I looked up and Hank.

" do what Elijha says jaynie" Hank said, soothing me wrapping his arm across my shoulders I held out my arm burying my face in Hanks chests

"I'm going take a minute to prepare the needle" kamski said I relaxed a little. My relaxation was short lived when I felt a thick needle ripping skin on the back of my hand.

"you motherfuck. STOP. DOING. THAT."
........

I had been around half an hour, kamski had brought me up to the living room with the IV drip on a wheel stand.

"i brought you tea" Carter said setting the tea down in front of me.

"thank you Carter" I smiled up at him. I expected him to sit down or leave, but he didn't he just stood there.
I coughed nervously.