Hank, the man with a plan.

Connor POV

after the preseident left Markus, Jayne and I sat discussing how we would take Zeltaid down. 

"We cant just charge in." Jayne said

"Shes right we have to be smart something that will take down the entire group. not just one branch of it, besides even if we did destroy it they would just build it back up again" I agreed with Jayne. 

"fine it was just a suggestion" Markus said defensively. 

"Maybe we should call Hank, see if he can help" I suggested. Jayne ran her fingers through her hair. 

"fine, Im going to go check on Cole" She replyed, getting up and disappearing from view

I called Hank, he took along time to pick up. It was late  i was just about to hand up when he answered. 

"This had better be good Connor" He answered gruffly. 

"Hank. Im sorry did I wake you?" 

"No, just. what do you want?" 

"Its alittle diffcult to exsplain over the phone. Could you come to Jaynes House?" 

"Is everything alright? is Jayne alright? and the baby?" I could hear the painic tones in his voice. 

"Yes they are fine, we need your help with something" 

"And it cant wait to the morning!" He yelled 

"No" I replied he gave a audioable sigh, 

"Ok, ok Im on my way" 

"Good, we will exspect your arrival in 23 minutes" 

"Try 23 seconds" He said before hanging up the phone. the front door opened and Hank wondered in. wearing a Jazz Shirt and boxers, as well as. Halirously a pair of pink fluffy slippers on his feet. 

"those are some lovely slippers lieutenant" Markus joked. 

"pipe down, or I will shove my slippered foot so far up your arse-"

"Androids dont have arseholes" i interupted him to correct him. 

"well I will make you both one. then shove both my slippered feet up your arses. better?" 

"Yes, much more accurate  " 

..................... 

We explained what was going on to Hank, who just sat and listened. After a little while Jayne came back carrying a crying Cole in her arms.

"somebody's stomachs empty" she cooed.

"I will prepare a bottle, you sit" I held out my chair for Jayne to slip into. We had gotten into a little routine when it came to looking after Cole. One would   make the bottle, the other feed. Then we would take turns.

I handed Jayne the perfectly warmed bottle, which she still checked against her own skin. Silence returned to the room once Jayne had put the bottle to Coles mouth and he began to suck the milky goodness down.

"so what's the plan?" Hank said.

"we don't have one" Jayne answered

" that's why we called. We were hoping you could help" I chirped in.
Hank sat back in his chair, thinking.

"I said we should go to the head quarters in the UK" Markus said sitting forward in his chair.

"no what good will that do." I turned to Hank "he wants to charge in there guns blasting and set fire to  the building"