And So A Child Was Born Part 2

And wait we did. for hours I had wave after wave of agony hit me at this point all I could do was scream and cry. my hair clung to my head from sweat which was pouring from everywhere. 

"I cant do this!" I screamed after another contraction, they were getting so close together now they were all meddling into one. 

"You can. Jayne listen to me you can" Connor soothed taking my hand wiping the hair from my face.  

"Im going to have to check you again Jayne"kamski said disappearing under the sheet. 

"Fuck god it hurts! it really fucking hurts" I sobbed as kamski roamed around. 

"i know, I know" Connor Soothed, kissing my head. "is there nothing we can give her? a pain killer? anything?"     

"she's to far along now for anything to  work. I'm sorry Jayne" Markus said, a look of true sympathy. I wanted to punch him in his face.

"Jayne I need you to listen." Kamski re appeared taking the sheet off of me. I should be embarrassed but I'm not. It hurts to much to care. "it's time to push Jayne."

"no! I don't want to. I'm to tired please!" I begged, sobbing against Connors chest as he held me.

"its the only way the baby is coming out Jayne. I need you to push on the next pain" Dr Mcdugal from the screen. I nodded feeling a contraction hit me, I pushed letting my body's instincts take over. My face turned red as I began to shake with force.

The pain went, and Kamski called for me to stop I flopped back.

"I can't do this! It's killing me!" I screamed. As another contraction bubbled up I grabbed Connors hand squeezeing it with all my might

"Jayne I'm so sorry!" Connor Yelled above me screaming.

"you will be! We are never having sex again!" I yelled back relaxing back onto the bed, panting heavily.

"I highly doubt that my love" Connor chuckled. I couldn't help but chuckle to.

"don't. be. a .dick"

.......

"Markus, Connor. I want both of you to grab one of Jaynes legs and hold them up like so. Jayne, the baby is almost here. One more big push" Kamski said, looking worst for wear himself

"you can do this" Connor soothed

I nodded weakly. I had been at this for hours. My whole insides burned. My heart beat faster than an steam train.

One push.

Another push.

"come on Jayne. Nearly there! " kamski yelled.

"I can't! It's killing me!" I cried feeling my insides burning.

I felt like my body was shutting down i gave everything I had.

A loud cry filled the room. It was like the whole of time and space was moving slowly. My breath was staggered and shallow.

" Jayne, Jayne. Its a boy. Look Jayne" Connors face was steaming with happy tears. As he held our child. A beautiful, impossible child. A child that could start a war between androids and humans or bring us together.

I couldn't talk. The words wouldn't come out. My blood boiling through my veins.

I'm dying.

I could feel life slip away, my eyes fluttered. I watched as Connor held our son close to him kissing his head.

Well, this is the last thing I'm going to see. And I'm OK with that.

I felt my heart beat slow. I don't think Connor had noticed.

Good.

I don't want my death to taint his memory of our sons birth.

I felt my last breath escape my lungs was this how my story was going to end.

Iv come so far.

I don't want to die.

I don't want to leave.

This isnt fair.

I have so much left to do.

This isn't fair.

My baby.

This isn't fair.
************************

End?........ nah.