Out Of Control

Connor POV 

we approached the small town there was a few people bustling around. Hank huffed next to me pulling his coat closer. 

"why is it so fuckin cold" hank mumbled. He looked me and Markus up and down "how are you two not freezing?" 

"I turned my temputre sensors off when we arrived" I shurgged. 

"must be nice" Hank said, gumply walking ahead of us, "fuckin Android" He grumbled Something off to the right caught my attention, I figure was watching us from across the street. I couldnt make out who it was. 

"Connor!" Hank yelled, turning my attention away. 

"what?" I said jogging to meet them. 

"I think we should split up so we find Jayne quicker" Markus Said I thought for a moment, turning back to were i thought i saw the figure, but he was gone. 

"Did you see that man?" I asked pointing in the direction i had seen him in. 

"what guy?" Hank questioned, looking in the direction i was pointing "there isnt anyone over there" 

I hummed a reply the mysterious figuer made me feel, uneasy. although I couldnt see his face I felt like he was watching us. the way he held himself looked so fimilar, like i had seen it before. 

"Im going to check down this street" Markus said, right before he broke into a jog. 

"We shouldnt split up!" I yelled after him, but it was no use he had already disappeared around the corner. I knew spilting up would make finding Jayne easier, but the idea of Markus finding Jayne first didnt sit well in my stomach. he has feelings for her, that much was clear. What if he tried to kiss her? would she let him? no stop it. I tried to shake the thoughts away. 

"lets check that bar over there, you look like you could use a drink anyway" Hank Patted me on the shoulder. 

"I cant drink" I said matter of factly. 

"true, but I can. Come on" Hank headed to the bar alittle way away from where we were. I stared after where Markus had ran, I made a caculation of how likely it would be that he would find Jayne. I wanted to follow him. Hank turned around rolling his eyes at me

"what is the problem with you two?"

"I suspect Markus has, feeling for Jayne." I turned to face him "Romantic feelings"

"huh, And  what? your worried shes going to run off into the sunset with him. Dont be stupid Connor" Hank scoffed I stayed silent turning away from him, He groaned putting his hand on my shoulder. 

"Look son, Iv not got the best track record when it comes to love and women." I watched him out of the corner of my eye he was shuffeling uncomfortably. "but iv seen the way Jayne looks at you, she loves you Connor. I dont know how much more you need to relise it. I mean shes carrying your freaky robot baby for a start. And dont get me started on all of the breaking and entering shes done. And her part in the revoloution so that you two could have a life together." I turned to face him smiling at him Hank doesnt talk about emotions alot, but i knew he loved me in a way. a weird I'm irrated by you kind of way. 

"and she moved to a frozen shit hole for you, so can you stop busting my balls with all of this teenage angst and come check this bar with me" He grumbled taking his hand off my shoulder. 

"sure thing Hank" 

"Good" Hank said as we walked toward the bar. 

"Hank?" 

"yes Connor?" he sighed "What is it?" 

"May I tell you something personal?" 

"No"