Carter

JAYNE POV. 

I had been looking threw street camrea footage for hours, and found nothing. I groaned loudly. just as my phone pinged with a text message. I looked at my phone smiling at the text from Connor. 

Connor- found Kamski, hes ok. coming to pick you up now. Arriving in 3 minutes

Me- Great see you soon, I love you :)

Connor- I love you too. 

I wondered through to Graces living room she was sat on the floor looking through a bagpack. 

"Connors found Kamski they are on there way now... What are you doing?" I questioned, 

" I cant find my wallet, Im sure I gave it to Adam so he could pick up some things for me later when he picks up Charlie. ahha!" She pulled her wallet out of Adams backpack. 

"where is Adam?" I asked, noticing he wasnt in the room. 

"he went to shower, i think" Grace said, looking through her wallet her face frowning slightly. 

"sup?" I said, she showed me the wallet. I shrugged not noticing anything wrong. 

"I had a picture of the girls in here and its gone! oh I hope it hasnt fallen out it was my Favourite  picture" she moaned pulling the backpack open again and rummaging through. 

"should you be going through Adams things like that?" I said with a raise eyebrow she waved her hand at me, as a signal to shut up. 

"oh thank god" Grace sighed with relife pulling the photo fromt he backpack "it must have fallen out" 

"You could have just printed off another photo you know"  Grace stuck her tounge out at me. he looked at the back, a confused look crossed her face again. She flicked the back of the photo around. There was a number scrawled on the back of it.

"who's number is that?" I asked, Grace shook her head

"I don't know, it's not my handwriting" 

"should we call it?" I asked reaching for my phone.

There was a knock at the door. Grace handed me the photo I proceeded to Dial in the number holding the phone to my ear. It was ringing.

Grace opened the door, I watched as she let Connor, Hank and Kamski into the apartment.

"hello" I calm voice answered the phone it sounded like a woman.

"oh, erm hi. Sorry I found this number in my bag and I didn't regonise it. Who am I speaking to?"

"no one" the voice said just before she hung up the phone.

What a rude bitch I thought. Who was that? And why was her number in Adams bag? Oh no.

Connor came over extending a hand to help me up giving me a quick kiss as he pulled me up to meet him.

"well hello" I blushed

"who were you on the phone too?" he asked putting an arm around my shoulder.

"oh no one, I will tell you later" I said shutting the conversation down as Grace came into ear shot.

"so who did the phone number belong to?" Grace asked.

"no one" Connor answered before I could speak, earning a werid look from both me and Grace.

"ehh, I don't know they didn't pick up" I said.

Grace hummed to herself.

"we need to get going. Jayne I am going  to run my tests again. All of the data I had  was destroyed at the lab" kamski spoke up, it was good to see him alive and well.