Mylitta

"Connor I need you to test this please" Kamski said holding up the purple vile. Connor looked at him
"now" he commanded, in a domineering tone. I felt a slight anger wash through me. How dare he talk to connor that way!

Kamski pulled a laptop from his suitcase sitting back down at the table

He handed Connor a plug which he plugged into his head, closing his eyes as he processed the blood.

A few painful seconds go by
"its just as I thought" he started looking straight at me

"your blood has large amounts of thirium running though it" Connor spoke up unplugging himself. Kamski typed on his laptop

"why though? I don't understand. How could this happen" I asked

Project Mylitta" kamski spoke clicking his tounge "I never thought they would actually do it" I recognised the name, but where from

"what's that when it's at home" Hank said.

"it was a top secret government funded project created back in 2030 to  find a way to make Americas soilders more advanced in combat and warfare. They created a formula that was embedded into embryos to create a super human, with the perfect mix of human and synthetic DNA. I thought it had been completely wrote off"

"why was it wrote off" Markus spoke up from behind me.

"because it was found to be incredibly dangerous for the mothers, and not to mention its also horrendously unethical and once it was exposed to the high branches of  government it was shut down" I swallowed hard.

" no shit it's dangerous it's changes the colour of her blood, what does this have to do with Jayne?" Hank intruded. Kamski rolled his eyes.

"I was getting to that. Have you heard of the Zeltaid Group?"

"thats cyber life's parent company, they were the ones who came gave you the resources to found Cyber life " Connor said.

"oh but they are so much more than that, they have there hand in every major sector across the world. Construction, media, health care. You name it. They bought the labs that were running project Mylitta. They were suppost to destroy all of the data however there has been... Whispers over the years that they didn't stop and continued."

" wait a minute, so what is this, this thing that's inside Jayne? Is... Is it dangerous? "Hank asked

" I can't know for sure I would need to run more tests, if I had access to the lab reports I could have a better understanding" Kamski replied suddenly it came to me

" when I went to cyber life I found some old archived files. They talked about Mylitta there were emails other documents everything. We could go back there, get the information run any tests you need to do" I suggested

"that wouldn't be a good idea" Kamski said quietly.

"why not your the founder surely you can use walk in" markus said.

"I, I am just a face for cyber life. I may have made all of tee technology and build the company with the sweat of my brow, but everything belongs to Zeltaid. I have been over thrown tossed out by the board, they wanted everything I have been working on for years. Why do you think I burned my house down? "

" they came after you? " I asked my eyes wide now. If they come after Kamski what will they do to me?

"we have to go to cyber life, we need to know what it is inside Jayne" Connor spoke

"from what I can tell, it is half human, half Jayne DNA." Kamski looked at me. I rubbed my stomach this thing, whatever it was. Was my baby, my DNA. I needed to know.

"we will get that data from cyber life" I said feeling determined.

"right now" I said standing up. Markus placed a hand on my shoulder.

"we will but first we have a president to address"

*******