A new Connor

I felt rain fall against my skin, I took in the sensation for a moment. 

"Hello Connor" Amanda called. I opened my eyes. 

"Amanda" I said looking at the woman she stood under an umbrella which was being held by another Connor. "Whats going on?" i thought I was the only one. 

"You have failed too many times Connor, Your going to be dismantled to see where you went wrong." Amanda said coldly. 

"No, no you cant do that. I, I'm making progress" i began my thoughts of Jayne, only Jayne. 

" Your memories will be transferred into a new model" Amanda touched the new Connors arm. " Well all except the ones with Jayne, that is" she continued. 

Jayne, no. she cant do this. Its not fair

"Dont you go anywhere near Jayne, she has done nothing wrong!" I yelled to the woman, Rain beating down on my head. 

" Don't worry, nothing will happen to Jayne. She still has some use in this investigation.  Yes We have big plans for Miss Jayne Patterson" A smile crept on to her face.

I stepped forward getting closer. they cant do this I wont forget her. I wont. I love her. I love her! the thoughts curlicued around in my head. This isnt fair!

" You cant do this to me. Im alive! I Love her! I love her. Please stop it" I screamed tears falling from my face. 

"Its already begun Connor. You cant stop this now, you have had plenty of chances" she said as she turned leaving with the new Connor. I couldn't let this happen. I wont. 

I grabbed on to the new Connors arm. 

"Remember her!" I yelled over the rain as i transferred as many memories as i could. the way she  blushes when shes embarrassed  

20%

memories flashed through my mind. The way Jayne placed her hand on my chest the first night we met. 

32% 

the way she tucks her hair behind her ears. And the sound of her voice when she sings. its so beautiful 

39% 

It was all starting to fade.

 when she wiped blood of the deviants face. the way my heart stopped when she hugged me after gun training. and when she laughed when i didnt know what a highfive was. Remember her dammit!

41% I was out of time. it wasnt enough, Jayne cant think iv forgotten her. I dont want to die, this isnt FAIR! 

"Tell her I love her, I never got to say but it you can. Tell her!" I fell to the ground the whole world faded away leaving just the sensation of rain on my skin. Im so sorry. 

"Jayne" I whispered into the darkness, before everything just stopped. 

No more rain. 

No more life

No more Jayne. 

**************

I know this one is abit short guys but it is important to the story I swear. 

Comment down below let me know what you guys think!