Jayne the lap dancer.

I awoke the next morning, head pounding. I looked around my childhood bedroom from under the duvet cover. How did I get to Hanks house? I searched my brain for the events of the evening. 

Jimmy's bar. drink. hank lifting me over his shoulder. vomiting on Connors shoes. Thats it.

I groaned as a pain shot through my head. Why did i do this to myself? Why does anybody do this? I got up out of bed searching for my clothes when did I  take them off? i found them folded neatly on the back of the chair. I scratched my head pulling them on

"Hank?" I called out. Where was my phone? and my keys? oh lord. "Hank!" I yelled as I walked down the hall. 

"Jayne, good your awake I was just coming to wake you. hungry?" Connor said placing beans on toast on the kitchen table. I walked sitting down cautiously watching as Connor popped two aspirins into his hand. 

" its funny Lieutenant  Anderson has plenty aspirin in his house but not much in the ways of food"  He sat down handing me the aspirin and and glass of water. I nodded in thanks. unsure of what to say.

" I wanted to apologise for my behaviour on our date. I did not want it to end that way." he started. 

" Connor its ok. Really its not your fault" I interrupted my voice croaky from being dry"lets just put it all behind us. still friends?" 

"I hope so" he said a small smile crossing his lips. his LED turned Yellow he grew silent for a moment. 

" you should finish your food, a new  case has just come in" 

....

There wasn't time to go home to grab new clothes, so I was stuck in my going out clothes of Jean shorts and a sparkly top. Thank god I didn't get vomit on them. 

Hank was already at the station waiting for us.

"Good morning sunshine hows the head?" he teased 

"you know its been better. What have we got?" I said tucking my hair behind my ears. 

" Connor?" Hank said turning to him 

" A lap dancing bar in the fern dale district has reported a deviant who has assaulted two dancers" he responded 

" yeah knocked em out cold, it ran before anyone could catch it, according to the owner its been in before but they had no idea it was an android, until one of the girls clocked it in the nose causing it to bleed blue blood" Hank continued handing me the file. 

"right well we should go talk to the owner" 

"hes in interview room 1" Hank said 

.... 

CONNOR POV. 

He stood in the corner while Jayne and Hank sat down across from the bar owner. Connor scanned the man

 Mr Robert Santoro DOB 3rd June 2010. no criminal convictions. Owner several business in the area. 

"Mr Santoro, I'm Lieutenant Hank Anderson, and this is Jayne Patterson and this is Connor hes the android sent by cyberlife to assist on deviant cases.  I understand you would like to report an assault from a deviant in your club last night." Hank finished taking a seat next to Jayne. 

" Yes thats right. I didnt know they made detective androids now?" Mr Santoro spoke directly to Connor.  "Whats your model number?" 

" I am a RK 800 Model, I am a prototype" Connor replied. 

"Mr Santoro it says here that you have seen the android before?" Jayne said 

"Yes thats right, please call me Robert. Jayne." he smiled at Jayne looking her up and down. Jayne smiled back blushing slightly. Connor felt something uncomfortable shift with in him.