Holy Mother

'carnage tonight as a fight broke out at  the Android registration event. It appears to have happened because of a woman, a human woman. Who the some androids are calling the holy mother. Take a look'

"this isn't good" Connor said handing me a cup of tea, as we watched to news.

"I know"

We both watched as the TV played clips of me at the registration. Androids worshiping me, and then the fight.

'rumours have it that this woman, who is yet to be identified has recently given birth to a baby who was. Get this folks, fathered by an android! Stay tuned as we dive deeper into this story and talk to some experts' I clicked the TV off leaning my head back against the sofa.

"fuuuuuuccccckkkk!" I yelled. Feeling better for letting off some steam.
Connor placed his hand on my shoulder.

"what are we going to do?" before Connor could answer there was a knock at the door. I jumped up, heading over.

"it will be Markus" I opened the door, it wasnt Markus.

"hello Jayne"

"Madam president!" she nodded,

"are you going to let me in?" she said calmly. I moved aside, completely stunned. The president stepped aside allowing a large man to step in in front of her.

"this is Hugh, he will do a quick sweep  for weapons any bugs. You understand" The president waved her hand dismissively. The giant known as Hugh, started to patt me down.

"watch it buddy" I snapped. He grunted a response. Before checking Connor, and doing a sweep of the room. Before waving the president into the house. She took a moment looking around the room, taking in her environment.

"you have a lovely home Jayne" she said.

"what can we help you with President Warren" Connor said, instinctly blocking the hall way to where Cole was sleeping. He gave me a quick look of stay calm.

"I think we all know why I'm here" She walked over and sat at the kitchen table. "shall we?".
.......

Hugh stayed in the corner keeping a hard eye on us, mostly me.

"take a picture" I said, sticking my tounge out at him. I didn't like him, he moved and I saw his gun in his belt. Maybe I shouldnt be a dick to the mega man with the gun.

"oh just ignore Hugh" president Warren said, Connor coughed nervously. He was sitting across from me i felt his foot touch mine under the table. Stay Cool Jayne.

"now what I would like to know is? Is this real? Did you really have a half android baby?"

"yes, we did." Connor nodded.

"how? How is that possible?" the president seemed cool and calm, no panic crossed her face or amazment.

"cyber life. They implanted Connor with a special protein, which would make me pregnant" I started to explain.

"I had no idea that cyber life had that kind of technology. I assume it is a one time thing" her face still calm. She already knew something.

"you know don't you, about project mylitta" the presidents lips tightened.

"project mylitta is classified. I'm more interested in our way forward"

"our way?" Connor questioned.

"well of course the American government wants to help you as much as possible, however we would like something in return"

"wow really I'm shocked" I said sarcasticly.

"what would you like in return" Connor asked his eyes shifting to me for a. Second.

"at the moment we are trying to appeal to other country to open there doors to androids, help take some of the burden from America" I scoffed.
Warren narrowed her eyes at me.

"do you know how many androids there are in detroit right now? Over half a million.And if androids are allowed to make more of themselves then the number with grow. And many other states arnt willing to allow them in. I'm trying to find other solutions. We are on the same team here, we all want androids and humans to live peacefully"

"we know." Connor reached out and took hold of my hand "and we appreciate it"

"the thing is other country's don't think androids and humans can live side by side, but you two are living proof of that. We want to show your family to the world, inspire people."

I looked to Connor who squeezed my hand.

"what do we get in return?" I asked.

"we can put you in witness protection. Get you to another out of the US. Away from Zeltaid"

"how do you know about Zeltaid?" Connor said

"Zeltaid has been on our radar for quite a while. They have been operating experiments illegally for decades." Warren shook her head.

"I'm sorry I feel like im missing something here. Your the president, can't you just ban them or something" I asked

"its not as simple as that, the Zeltaid Group don't just operate in America Jayne. They are world wide." Connor leaned back in his chair rubbing his chin.

"exactly, we need to take them down from the inside. And I think you are the people to do it. If we work together"

There was a creek at the back door, causing everyone to jump Hugh the not so friendly giant grabbed his gun quickly aiming it at the door.

It clicked open Markus coming into the glow of the kitchen light. His eyes widened when he saw the gun.

"hands above your head!" Hugh bellowed. Markus complied.

"its ok he's a friend" I raised my hands  "markus come sit down"

"don't move. Stay where you are"

Wow this guy was both equally shit at his job and through.

"dude, the fuck just put the gun down". I said feeling irritated.

"I will not do that miss."
I stood up slowly,

"this is my home, and I will not have guns or violence in my home" I said in a shaky calm voice, as I tried to control my anger.

I always seem to get angry these days why can't we just be left alone. I took a step toward Hugh.

"Jayne" Markus and Connor said at the same time.

I came face to chest with hugh, the gun pushing cold against my forehead.

"Hugh stand down" the president said finialy. Hugh began to lower his weapon.

"Im not scared of you" I turned around "or Zeltaid, we will bring them down, but once we do my family is left alone. No one will touch my son. Is that clear madam President?"

The whole room went silent, I gulped the reality of what I had just done hitting me. I had just given an order to t he world most powerful woman. I might actually wet myself if she keeps the silent treatment up.

Ever Connor looked stunned at my forcefulness. Markus beamed at me his hands still in the air.

"well?" I said my voice sounding confident, even though my insides where jelly.

"deal"

********