Home sweet home

We arrived at Kamskis Cabin. it wasnt what Connor had exspected at all, it sat on top of a small hill with trees all around. it was elevated off the ground slightly with a balcony that streched all the way around. there wasnt many windows apart from two large ones on one side of the door. Snow layed thick on the ground causing a crunching sound as Connor slid out of the car. 

"we should carry the suitcase up first, let Jayne sleep" I suggested, Hank nodded rubbing his own tired eyes. 

" I'll stay by the car, you go on" he said leaning against the car. 

Kamski was already up the cabin steps turning the key,I hurried up steps after him suitcase in my hand. 

"welcome" Kamski siad throwing open the door, takign a step inside. I turned taking in the area, he wasnt joking when he said it was isolated. there was nothing around, just the cabin, the road. and the snow covered trees. I watched Hank alittle way down the hill, he had gotten back into the car proberly due to cold. I'm glad I can turn my tempture sensers off, I thought to myself. 

"Connor?" Kamski called, I turned heading into the cabin. The first floor was open plan with the kitchen and the living room together with a small stair case winding off to the right, leadign to the upstairs. I left the suitcase at the front door, as Kamski walked around turnign lights on. 

"there is a switch on top of the fire place, press it" Kamski said turning his back to me. 

the small mable fire place on the other side of the room, around it were two comfy grey sofas with a large colourful blanket streched across one. I did as i was told turning on the fire, it jumped into life after a few seconds bathing me in a warm light. 

"that will warm the room up alittle, untill the generator kicks in" 

"looks whos awake" Hank voice drifted in from the door way. Jayne appeared at the door way, her nose red from the cold. she looked around taking in her surroundings. 

"home sweet home" she grinned at me trying to look cheerful, and failing miserably. 

"Let me show you the lab" Kamski said heading down the hall way out of sight. Hank closed the door behind him as we followed Kamski. he led us down to a large metal door and keyed in a number on a key pad, which I en grained to memory for later use. the door clicked open allowing us to enter. 

it wasn't much to behold, there was a large medical bed to one side along with other equipment which was covered by sheets. the room didnt have any windows but it was well lit and looked mostly clean. 

"everything we need should be in here, anything else you need we can bring" Kamski started pulling sheets of various equipment. "we will visit you once a week until your near your time to give birth, then I will possibly stay with you" He turned around he looked excited, like a little boy in a toy shop. 

"you want me to give birth in here?" Jayne said not sounding impressed. "every girls dream that" Hank wrapped his arm around her shoulders

"dont worry kiddo, we will be here every step of the way. here" he handed her a old looking phone 

"a samsung s9? where did you get this thing? the dark ages?" Jayne joked as she imspected the device. 

"watch it. that is how your going to be able to call us if you need anything. its off the grid cant be tracked" Hank said

"yes and there is a computer down here." Kamski said pulling the sheet off a hightech looking computer "you can video call us by connecting to my satilight" 

"You have your own satalight?" I questioned. 

"well, duh" Kamski replied, gesturing to the room around him. I rolled my eyes looking over to Jayne. I could tell she was stressed i didnt even need to scan her, i did though out of habit. 

"you can get any supplies you need from the town near by" Kamski handed me a credit card. 

"just remember your back story, your only looking after the cabin until after hunting season" Hank reminded us. 

"we should get some sleep, myself and Hank will drive back in the morning" 

......

Jayne and I were getting ready for bed upstairs while Hank and Kamski shared the spare bedroom. it wasnt much but it was cozy with a large bed and a warm carpet. there was a small pateo sprated by a french door. I closed the cutrains turnign to Jayne who was in the process of un dressing. my eyes roamed her body, her stomach had grown ever so slightly. I hadnt noticed until now. she had this strange glow about her I walked over to her placing my hand on her stomach. 

"Connor?" she questioned me with a raised eye brow. 

"your stomach is getting bigger" I said simply rubbing it it felt harder than normal. 

"its going to keep getting bigger" Jayne sighed. "i'm going to look like a whale" I chuckled leaning down to kiss her cheek. 

"a very beautiful whale" I hummed kissing down her neck she giggled at my touch. it was like music to my ears I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist. Placing her gently down on the bed as i climbed on top of her kissing her softly, putting all the love i could into it. 

I wanted to take away all of the fear and the anxiety away, and replace it with happiness and love. I pulled away from her and looked down at her she bit her lip keeping her arms around my neck. 

"we should sleep" I said, it taking all of my strength to pull off of her. she groaned her response, turning over so her back was facing me. I snuggled in to her wrapping my arm around her gently rubbing her stomach.

here we were safe. 

but for how long.

**********

Sorry if the uploads alittle late for you guys I was at a wedding yesterday and it may have been an open bar..... and I may have drank a small lake of sparkling wine. lol 

Also we are almost at 4k views which has completely blown me away! I love you guys and thats for putting up with me for so long! 

PEACE!