Amelia

Connor Pov. 

I kept my distance from Jayne and Hank so not to raise any suspicion. I took in as much information as i could from the tour. Ms Smith was definitely keeping us away from certain areas, which made sence. still I closed my eyes for a second anlysing the map of the building i took earlier. I came to two conculusions. 

one, this building was not 300,000 square feet, it was only 255,000. which is odd because the building blueprints I acuired stated that the building was 300,000 feet. 

two, the map of the building was completely diffrent to the blueprint. which meant someone was hiding something. 

I opened my eyes after only a second, the crowd was moving on. I ajusted my tie as I was about to go to catch up to the group something caught my eye. 

Amelia, the woman who was infront of jayne in the line. she was trying one of the doors we just passed. I approached her, quickly. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, she jumped slightly at the sound of my voice. 

"what are, you doing?" She questioned me back. 

"i, I am asking you what you are doing" I replied, confused by this interaction. 

Amelia, nodded for a second staring at me. 

"do you know anything about lock picking?" She pulled a bobby pin from her hair and un ravelled it.  

"I do not" I answered curtly

"shame" She said inserting the bobby pin into the lock " I was hoping you were more than a pretty face" She winked at me a small flutter appeared in my stomach. was this woman flirting with me?

"you have to stop" 

"God, dont flatter yourself darling. I'm not that intrested" 

"No you have to stop, one because the tour is coming back and that door leads to a storage closet" 

Amelia took the bobby pin from the door, looking around as the foot steps approached getting closer. 

"We shoul-" I began. 

"kiss me" she said, i reeled back in shock. I absolutely did not want to kiss this woman.

"no" I said a little higher than I meant to " I dont want to" I said, taking my voice back to normal levels. 

"Charming. kiss me so we have an excuse for leaving the tour dumb dumb " she hissed the tour was about 25 seconds from finding us

20 seconds

" I dont-" 

"do you have a better idea? you have no idea who these people are" She hissed again "They will kill us" 

12 Seconds. 

"what do you know about Zeltaid?" I questioned quickly

8 Seconds

"kiss me and find out." 

5 seconds

out of time fuck! 

I shoved Amelia agaist the door she had been trying to lock pick causing her to gasp 

2seconds 

Jayne forgive me. 

I crushed my lips against Amelias just in time for the tour to come back around the corner. Amelia started to kiss me back moaning into my mouth, I pulled sharply away from her. a few 'ooos' and wolf whisles erupted from the crowd