Hello, My Name Is Jayne. Did I Mention I Work In IT?

It was a few hours later. I had called Connor to tell him what I was doing. He wasn't happy, but he appreciated that I had given him somewhere to look atleast.

I was determined to do more, if I wasn't 'allowed' to actually go out there and look then I would do so from the comfort of Adams gaming chair. I took a sip of the orange juice Grace had given me, smiling as I felt the baby do a back flip.

"you like that buba?" I said patting my tummy, earning another swish of movement. I continued to type on the computer, I desided to try to hack into the street cameras in the area Kamski phone was last seen. So far nothing. Even with Adams computer it was going to be difficult.

"did you know that America is the most watched nation in the world?" I called to Grace.

"not surprised" she called back coming into the room with more juice. Joining me at the computer.
"hows it going?" she asked. Just as the front door opened and closed.

"hello?" Grace called out. No answer. I stopped typing a cold shiver ran down my spine. I whipped around as Grace called out again.

"Adam?" grace called getting up. I stopped her putting my finger to my lips, signaling her to shush. I walked out into the hall slowly making my way down Grace behind me. I could hear a scuffle in the living room. I picked up a shoe left in the hall

My heart was pounding, I paused at the living room door listening hard. I could hear something that sounded like a male voice. He was talking to someone, but it was too muffled to hear anything. I kicked the door open screaming threwing the shoe at the male figure who jumped and screamed in a high pitch scream.

This of course made me and Grace scream. We all stood there for a moment until we realised who it was.

"Adam what the fuck are you doing!"

"what the fuck am I doin? What the fuck are you doing!" Adam screamed his Irish twang coming back thick. "did you just throw a shoe at me?"

"why didn't you answer! You scared us!" Grace yelled looking around for a moment "wheres Lola?" she asked.

"I had my headphones in woman! Does that mean I deserve to be beaten with m' own shoe?" he said picking up the shoe and welding it at us. "Lola is playing with them young girls down stair. These are m' good shoes!"
We all stood in silence for a moment. Looking between each other. I was the first to laugh.

"I'm sorry Adam, it's been a rough few weeks." I chuckled going to give him a hug

"hey don't worry about it, we know who to call if there's a break in now.  look at you, your massive!"

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"massive?"  his eyes widened again in fear.

"not massive, I mean. Come on! You assault me with m' own shoe. You can't get mad. Wheres Connor?"

"he's at Hanks." I hesitated for a moment "they are trying to find Kamski" Adam was trustworthy, I knew that. Honestly I felt bad he was being dragged into all of this.

I playfully pushed him enjoying watching him become uncomfortable.

"now if you excuse me I have some. Security cameras to hack". I said leaving the room only to hear a "da fuck is she talking about? She better not be using my computer!" from Adam as I left.

........

CONNOR POV.

Jayne had given us a location of where Kamski might have been taken. I laid out map on Hanks kitchen table.