President Warren

"really? This is your idea of an untraceable location. The church" I Said looking around the room a table and chairs were placed in the centre of the room a small hanging light swung feebly above it.

"the building is due to be destroyed tomorrow. By the time they would get here it would be gone." Markus said placing a laptop on the table pulling out a seat for me.

My head was completely spun out, what was I even doing here? I should be soldering motherboards back together right now, not in political debates for android and human rights I slumped down in the chair.

" what is even the plan here?" I asked as Markus booted the laptop to life.

"we connect to a remove server, hear what the government have to say. Then we say our side. Fair rights for androids. We want to be paid for the work we do. Have the right to choice where we work. The right to observe our facilities accessibly to parts when we need them"

"let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. If we go in all at once the humans will panic." Connor offered up.

"ask and you shall receive" Markus turned in his chair to face Connor. "we have come to far to cowering away. Now is our time" Markus turned back to the laptop he shot me a sideways glance. I reached out and touched his arm forcing him to look at me.

"let's just hear what they have to say, one step at a time OK?" he nodded his lips curling upward into a smile I couldn't help but return.

.......
CONNOR POV

I watched as Jayne touched Markus's arm. A stabbing feeling arose in my chest. I belive this is the human emotion of jealousy. Connor had felt it many times before, but only now was he realiseing what it was.
He knew there was nothing between Jayne and Markus. Well apart from Markus's clear crush on her. I watched Jayne as she tucked her hair behind her ears like she always did. With everything going on I wasn't sure how to feel. But one thing I knew  I loved Jayne and wanted to make err happy.

Markus connected to the server and the screen sprung into life, showing the woman president. Her hair was well cut and styled so that not a hair was out of place. She sat in a large black chair behind a mahogany desk. She coughed slightly adjusting the lapel on her grey pants suit. She smiled at us.

"Markus, it's good to finally speak with you" she began. "although I wish you would have taken my invitation to meet in person."

"with all due respect, I think this is a much more. Agreeable mode of communication, until a cycle of trust can be achieved" Markus replied.

"I understand" the president cupped her hands together leaning forward in her chair. "as I informed you before. All of these meeting will be recorded and kept on a untraceable, unhackable server. We don't want a war, we want peace for both humans and androids alike"

"thats good to hear. We want the same, allow me to introduce my panel. This is Jayne Patterson our human Ambassador. And this is Connor, RK800 model" Markus gentured for me to join them. I moved out into the light of the screen leaning down between Jayne and Markus.

"madam President" I nodded. She smiled at me moving some papers around on her desk.

"ah yes, would this be the same Jayne and Connor the news broadcasted in a romantic embrace"

"quite right" I replied placing a kiss on Jaynes cheek making her blush.

The president hummed. "the modern day romeo and Juliet. I can see why you picked them Markus. Now allow me to introduce general Johnston head of military operation" a picture of a rather large  bald man popped into the bottom corner of the screen. "are you hearing us OK General?" the president asked. The man grunted something of a reply.

"charming" Jayne mumbled.

"and Dr Nyugen our science and technology expert" on the other side of a the screen a small Philippines woman appeared.

"hello" she nodded.

"right now that we are all introduced. Shall we begin?" the president started.

"please" Markus answered with a warm smile.
......

The meeting had ran on for a long time, longer than Connor expected.

However we got some good points ironed out, there would be many more meeting though They knew that for sure but for a start.

All androids had been given the right to choice were they live and were they work. Wages hadn't been sorted yet, as Dr Nyugen pointed out 'what do androids need money for when they don't eat'  because its not like we want to buy other things is it? that point would be circled back around for later.

Androids also had the right to get repaired and President Warren had promised to open up repair centres around the city. Which wound be under android control. However no new androids were to be made, to keep the population under control for now until we could come to full terms. Markus wasn't completely happy about this. But as Jayne had said baby steps. Baby.

Jayne was going to have a baby. A shudder flew down my spine. The sooner we find out what was going on the better.

Markus packed up the laptop his head in his hands.

"I think that went quite well" Jayne hummed cheerfully.

"it did actually, we got a great start" I agreed earning a bright smile form Jayne.

"I, I just hope it's enough" Markus said trialling off, he eyed Jayne "how are you feeling?" he asked.

"oh, you know for a split second I forgot I was carrying a possible cyborg" she laughed getting up from her chair. "the sooner we break into cyber life the better" she wrapped her arms around me laying her head against my chest. She was scared, I couldn't even process my emotions about all this. And it wasn't even happening to me. Well, it was since I'm the father somehow. Still I didn't have life growing inside of me. Cyborg or not.

"don't worry" I kissed the top of her head "we will wait a couple of hours and go in when it's dark. Less chance of being interrupted"

"let me help" Markus spoke up.

"Markus, I'm not sure that would be wise. This is not your fight" I said staring him down.

"Connor is right Markus, we can't risk you getting hurt or caught by cyber life" Jayne spoke up tur ING around taking hold of my hand.

"Jayne, you have risked everything for me. When I asked you to help you didn't hesitate. Let me return the favor" he took a step closers to us eyes looking between me and Jayne, waiting for an answer.

Jayne looked up at me, her blue eyes meeting mine. I knew she wanted my approval to say yes. How could I denied her anything.

"OK, but we have to be careful" Markus nodded.

"we should get back to Hanks house come up with a well thought out plan"

*******
So Barry Chuckle from the Chuckle brothers died today, if your from the uk you will properly know what i m talking about. that man was like my childhood and I am really bummed right now to be honest.