Getting Creative (smut)

Connor drove us home, I watched him from the passager side. He was concentrating on driving so he didn't notice me watching him.

I wanted him so bad. Why is it as soon as your told you can't have something it's all you want.

Kamski said we couldn't have sex u till the test results were back, but I was already pregnant what else could happen. I bit my lip, thoughts of Connor between my legs welled up. I felt a deep dark need in the pit of my stomach that I had never felt before.

I watched as Connor pushed the strip of hair out of his face. His lips looked so soft and full. I felt that sensitive area between my legs start to throb. I moaned slightly.

"Jayne? Are you alright?" Connor turned to me with a raised eyebrow.

Fuck he was killing me.

I hummed a reply wanting nothing more than to pounce on him and fuck him senseless.

We arrived home, even the friction of my legs rubbing together as I walked was enough to turn me on further. I closed the front door behind us. I walked as Connor threw the keys onto the kitchen table. He ran his fingers through his hair stretching slightly.

"drink?" he called back as I took a step into the kitchen starting to unzip the overalls I was still wearing to reveal my bra. Connor had his back to me.

"sure" I replied shrugging off the overall to half.

"what would you like?" Connor asked pulling a glass from the cupboard.

"you" I purred un clipping my bra allowing my breasts to be free. Connor turned around confused by what I just said. Well he was confused until he saw me. I walked over to him, sexy and slow. Throwing my arms around his neck, pulling him into an passionate kiss. I clocked my leg up allowing him to catch it and pull us closer together.

"mmm, Jayne. Jayne, we, can't" he breathed between kisses. I pushed my bare breasts against him causing another moan to slip past him lips.

"I don't care" I growled pulling back from him ripping his button down dress shirt causing buttons to fly everywhere. I kept my eyes on him, his eyes were filled with longing, wanting. He needed a good fucking just as I did.

He cupped my face with his hands. Another make out session was underway, our tounges fighting for dominance.

"bedroom?" Connor suggested.

"nope" I replied jumping on the kitchen table. Pulling the back of his neck for him to kiss me again. I pushed his shirt off letting it fall to the floor. While he pulled at my overalls leaving me with just my underwear.

He kissed me quickly on the lips before moving to my neck. The sweet spot that he had learned that I didn't even know existed until I met him.

"Connor..." I moaned, he laughed against my skin. He knew exactly what he was doing to me. I could feel my juices beginning to run down my leg.

"fuck me" I begged. Ripping his pants from him. He started to stroke me through my underwear.

"I can't,-" he started.

"just pull out before, before you cum" I whined pulling his throbbing cock from this underwear. He groaned closing his eyes as I touched him.

"Jayne" Connor warned.

"Connor, if I don't cum soon I'm going to exsplode"

Connor laughed, quickly pushing my panties to the side and slipping one finger inside me. I gasped, feeling an orgasm building already. I was so sensitive.

"we don't have to have sex for you to cum" he said in a low gruff voice slipping a second finger inside me. I threw my head back as he started to stroke my insides. I groaned grabbing my breast squeezeing it as I grinded on his fingers.
He was moving painfully slowly on purpose, I could feel him watching me, he loved that I was powerless. I reached down grabbing his erect member stroking it slowly.

He eyes widened. I smirked at him giving him a rough kiss. We moved together slow at first building speed.

"Connor! Fuck yes. Give it to me" I screamed as he finger fucked me harder making the table shake. I was so close to me end, I could feel it.

"Jayne, fuck your so tight" he moaned resting his forehead on my shoulder. I felt my orgasm roll over me Connor moaning as my tunnel righted around his fingers.

He withdrew from me kissing me gently. My pussy still throbbed. It wasn't enough. I needed more so much more I pushed him back dragging him to the bedroom pushing him down on the bed.

I got on my knees pushing his cock between my breasts. My tounge licking and sucking his tip. We had never done this before, and connor couldn't take his eyes off me pulling my hair back to get a full view.

"that's, that's fucking amazing" he groaned

"you like that baby?" I purred he nodded his head quickly unable to speak. I reached down and began playing with my clit as I sucked him dry Connor gripped onto the bed for support I could feel him shaking as he neared his end

"F-ffuck" he cried out gripping tight onto my hair. I withdrew him from my mouth allowing his hot seed to spill all over my breasts. He pumped his cock with his hand slowly as the last of himself dripped onto my chest.

He looked down at me covered in cum still rubbing myself trying to find release from my throbbing core.

"come here" he growled pulling me up on top of him kissing me while teasing me with his fingers. It still wasn't enough I needed his mouth.

"Connor, I want to sit on your face" I said quietly suddenly feeling embarrassed. Connor smiled up at me with a wicked smile. Before quickly lifting me up in one moment. I gasped, then giggled, then moaned as I felt Connor lapping at my core. I grinded on his face screaming his name. My eye sight was becoming burry. He moaned my own name into me as I neared my end.

It didn't take long before I was screaming my completion over I flopped back onto the bed next to Connor who wiped his face before turning to me.

"I like when we get creative" he said pulling me into him.

********
It's been a while since we had some smut.