Let me take you to a sex club

"Are you sure this is the right address?" Hank asked 

"Thats what it says in the report" 

Connor got out of the car, followed by Jayne and Hank. 

The kiss that Jayne and I had shared was replaying in my mind. It felt right, i felt like i belonged in Jaynes arms the taste of her lips shifted something inside of him it made his heart skip a beat.  He wanted nothing more than to do it again. and again. and again. 

What is wrong with me! he wanted to scream as they reached the club opening

"Sexiest androids in town. Now I know why you insisted on coming here Connor" Hank chuckled to himself. 

I found myself looking up at the android in the glass case she blew a kiss to me. Another memoery crossed my mind Jayne dressed as a stripper. My heart raced as more images flew into my mind. Me looking into a mirror as Jayne undressed. 

"Connor!" Hank yelled making the memory fade away. " What the fuck are you doing?" 

"Coming Lieutenent!" I hurried to join Hank.  

Officer Ben, was talking to the Lieutenent and Jayne. 

"Just so you know, Gavin is in there" he said Jaynes shoulders sagged 

"Great, maybe I can give him a black eye to match his black cheek" Jayne joked. 

Another memory, Gavin punching me in the stomach. Jaynes touch helping me up her arm around my waist. 

We entered the room, my eyes fell on the bed 

Flashes of Jayne on his lap. kissing her neck. "Fuck Jayne" he moaned. 

" Oh look who it is its old man Anderson and his pretend daughter, and oh look they brought there plastic pet with them." Detective Reed sniggered. 

"On look its the guy whos ass I beat" Jayne responded. 

" I love it when we flirt like this" he said blowing Jayne a kiss she groaned in disgust 

"Nothing to see here anyway, just a guy who had more fun than he can handle. its a heart attack" Gavin said.He moved closer to Jayne   "cant say I know the feeling. I can always handle my fun" 

"Get out Gavin" Hank said completely unamuzed. Gavin moved away from Jayne chuckling to himself. 

"Thats fine, it was starting to smell like boose around here anyway" he said walking past Hank

"Your wrong, its desperation!" Jayne yelled after him. as the door shut behind them. 

JAYNE POV

 I knelt down by the android on the floor, it had blue blood dripping from its mouth. Connor knelt down next to me takings the blood into his mouth. 

"Oh God Connor, your so disgusting" Hank whined behind us. 

"Im sorry Lieutenent." he turned to me "its badly damamged, do you think you can get it working?" He asked 

"Maybe, but not for long" i opened the Androids stomach. inserting my hands in feeling around. 

"what did i do to get stuck with you two. You eat blood and you roam around in guts, God im going to barf" Hank complained.  I ignored  him feeling for the wires i needed. As soon as the wires touched the girl came alive. her terrified eyes darting around the room. 

It was only about a minute or so, and the android shut down. 

"there were two girls" Hank said. Connor got up and scanned the body on the bed while I closed the girls eyes. 

"it wasnt a heart attack, he was strangled." Connor said before heading out the door. Me and Hank followed him out into the lobby. 

"Lieutenent can you follow me for a moment" Connor asked. 

"have you found something?" Hank replied. 

"Maybe" he said leading Hank away. I sighed turning to head out to the car and it was then when I saw him. Stephen. 

Fuck fuck fuck. How could he be here! I turned before he he could see me running into the back staff room 

"Jayne" I heard him call. I shut the door behind me. I let out a sigh looking around the room. it was filled with broken androids all standing in rows. I walked further into the room. I reached the back of the room my eyes fixing on a blue haired android .

Before I could get closer I was tackled to the ground by another android. I let out a scream as i fell to the ground. 

CONNOR POV

A scream filled the room as i checked another android for memory of the blue Traci. 

"Jayne" i said as i took off running to the scream. 

JAYNE POV

"Wait!" I shouted as the Androids ran into the alley. They turned to me holding each others hands. Their in love? I stepped out into the alley 

" You have to go now, quickly before-" 

"Jayne!" Connor yelled appearing at my side gun pointed at the androids. one broke hands with the other one. I watched as Connor lowered his gun and got tackled by the android. 

"Stop it!" I yelled. Connor and the android looked up at me as she slowly got off him. 

She explained what happened how the man broke the other Traci and she knew she was next. All she wanted to do was get back to the one she loved. My heart ached for them, I looked at Connor watching his face he looked like he was battling with himself.  I realised i knew how these girls felt. i would do anything to get Connor back. My attention was drawn away from Connor, up to the roof of the building across from us. Someone was watching. A hooded figure. is that the same guy that was in my garden? i soon as i saw him he was gone, disappeared over the roof. 

....

"Why did you let them go?" Hank asked joining us in the alley way. 

"I, I dont know" Connor said staring after them. 

"Well maybe it was for the best" Hank Patted him on the back. 

*********