All good things must come to an end.

Connor POV, 

Jayne had said to go, I started the sequence and opened the doors . 

"Connor, you might want to look at this" Hank said thrusting his phone into my hand. I looked at the screen and saw Jayne talking to the camera. I listened for a moment. 

"She sent it everywhere, this was her plan" Hank said, I was about to reply when alarm started to sound.  

"CANT YOU STOP THAT!" hank yelled over the noise 

"I, I DONT THINK THAT WAS ME" I yelled looking at the computer. "THEY MUST HAVE FOUND OUT WHAT WE DID!" 

"OH YA THINK?" Hank contiuned to yell hurrying me out of the door. "COME ON LETS ROUND EVERYONE UP AND GET THEM OUT!" 

We made our way into the hallway which was filled with pregnant women who were all beginning to huddle together looking scared and confused. 

"LADIES! I KNOW YOUR ALL SCARED, BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW US TO THE EXIT IMMEDIATELY. DONT WORRY WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU" I yelled trying to encourage the women to move out of the hall way toward the exit. Non of them moved they all just looked at each other. Hank pushed past me and began to make his way through the throng of women. 

"YOU HEARD HIM LADIES, MOVE YOUR CANKLES COME ON!" he barked and he started to lead us to the exit. 

.............

Jayne Pov. 

" I was hoping we would meet again Jayne. Stand up turn around" a cold chilling voice barked in my ear, shoving the thing that was probably a gun into the back of my head. to enforce the time line. 

I did as I was told coming face to face with the mysterious blonde woman, who I remembered from the registration. i knew she was a zeltaid broad member and an android.  

"why do you insist on fucking things up Jayne!" She spat 

"forgive me, I happen to think that you and your company are actual garbage" I said with a fake smile.  

"do you know what praeter plura paucis nocebit means?" 

"does it mean that you suck a dick" 

"I means hurt the few to save the many, we are doing good things to help people in the long run. cant you see that" 

"no your not! you are fucking with peoples lives! and iv had enough. " I moved back to ward the computer before the woman cocked the gun. 

"I wouldnt do that if i was you Jayne" She said calmly, but i could see the fear in her eyes. I backed away from the computer backing up against a lab bench that was filled with chemicals i quickly glanced down at the vials containing various chemicals 

"its too late I already released the truth to the world. theres nothing you can do, you might as well give up" I said looking back at her. a cruel smile crept on to her face. 

"during an important event today a deranged woman broke in to our labs and realesed a video making some bold claims about the zeltaid group. Miss Jayne Patterson a young woman who has had some trouble with her mental health after the birth of her child. her hysteria began while she was pregnant causing her to believe that she was actually impregnated with an android" 

I listened in horror mouth agap as this woman continued to talk. 

"her mental health only got worse after the birth of her son, when she began to kill her family starting with her sister and her neices and ending with her godfather and lover. The Zeltaid Group are deeply saddened by this tragic event and would like to dedicate its new fertility clinic to Jayne in her memory and serve as a reminder that mental health is important, and shouldnt be over looked"