The Zeltaid Group

Connor had left kissing my head before he did so. I couldn't just sit around and do nothing there must be something I can do.

I thought back to my internship at cyber life. If I could get in to the main server room I might be able to find some information that would help Connor. Cyber life must know what RA9 is? Maybe that's the key to all of this.

I paced around trying to come up with a plan. How could I sneek in? I fished around in my pocket pulling out my wallet emptying the contents onto the floor. I wonder if I still have it. Yes I produced my old id card thank god they never asked for it back. I smoothed back the edges examsing the photo.

"who said hording was a bad thing" I said to myself. A plan started tk form in my head. I knew this wouldn't work on the scanners but it might be enough to fool anyone I meet. I wonder if?

I rushed out into the main hall way of the church where everyone was huddled together. A few bags and boxes had made it out of Jericho. I started to filter through.

"Jayne what are you doing?" it was Hank who spoke.

"trying to find a lab coat" I said pushing another bag to the side.

"a lab coat why?" he questioned as I found an old lab coat in the bottom of the bag it was dusty but it will do.

"I'm going to Cyber life to help Connor. I need this labcoat to help me blend in" Hank stared at me eyes wide.

"you are going to get yourself fucking killed! You can't" he hissed

"I will not sit around here waiting in the wings while Connor risks his life!"

"Jayne please Don't" Hank gripped my arms tight pinning them to my sides.

"Hank I have to try, I'm not a little girl anymore " he looked at me for a moment. Sadness filled his eyes as he realised he wouldn't be able to stop me. His grip loosened, letting me go.

I kissed his cheek. Pulling on my labcoat.

"don't worry Dad, I'm coming home" I said before leaving. I realised as I closed the old door to the church that was the first time I had called Hank dad. Would it be the last time?

I headed off into the snow finding a taxi pretty quick. So off I go behind emeny lines, without back up, with out a plan. This is stupid.

.....

I pulled up outside the entrance of the building looking around it was pretty quite. Maybe heading in through the front door wouldn't be the best idea though. I headed around the back of the building toward where the loading Dock was.

When I did my internship this was where we would get the new shipments from. I reached the Dock, two men where unloading boxes onto the loading bay. I saw my in. Here goes nothing. I walked toward them confidently. Smoothing down my labcoat picking up a clipboard from onto one of the box's pretending to flip through the paper work.

"Hey! Where's the shipment of thorium and endometrial tubing?" I said acting irritated and confused. My heart beating faster though my chest.

One of the men turned to me.

"this was all the boxes at the warehouse is it not there?"

"if it was here would I be asking? We ordered it two fucking days ago. I talked to the receptionist myself"

"who did you talk to?" the second man asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"some girl, Grace I think her name was" my heart about to explode out of my chest. He doesn't believe me.