Please don't hate me

This was stupid. Really stupid. The same thought swirled around Jayne's head as she approached the docks. I couldn't sleep the night before, thank god Connor left with Hank. I didn't want to explain my tossing and turning to him. I pulled my coat around me, this really was a stupid idea. 

" Come on Markus" I said quietly to myself looking around the dock. It was empty and derelict like some parts of detroit still were, even though Cyberlife completely revamped the city. There were still parts left un touched, a reminder of the cities history.

"you came" Markus called Jayne turned around to the sound of his voice. he broke into a small jog toward her. 

"You didn't leave me with much choice" I called back walking to meet him. 

"either way. I am very appreciative" He said taking Jayne's hand and kissing the back of it. They stood there for a minute eyes locked Jayne gave a nervous cough taking her hand away. 

"we should get going" I Said I could feel my nerves rising This was so stupid. how could i know if I could trust him.   A smile crossed Markus's face as he pulled out a blind fold from his pocket. 

"you are not serious!" I said shaking my head. 

"deeply" He replied with a raised eyebrow. he held out the blindfold in his hand and bowed to me; as if it had been a priceless heirloom. 

"M'lady" He said. I took the blindfold from his hand and tying it around my head over my eyes.

"your enjoying this arn't you?" I said as he he pulled the knot tight around my head. 

"Very much so "he chuckled. "arn't you?" he whispered suddenly into my ear causing me to jump. 

"what you do in your spear time is non of my business, now can we please get going!" I said stating to get irritated. Markus took my arm and began to lead me I stumbled slightly causing me to grip his muscular arm tighter. 

"you know, I could always carry you" Markus said. I could almost hear the smirk. 

"I would rather walk like a newborn deer thank you" I replied 

.......

Eventually Markus took me somewhere inside. I heard the metal floors clang as we stepped on it. It was much darker than outside. Underground maybe? I moved my head around as we walked trying to get anyother clue to my location. 

"Almost there" Markus said sensing my nervousness. we came to a stop and Markus let go of my arm. 

"Wait there" he said leaving my side. A panic rose in my chest at the thought of being left alone in the dark. 

"Markus?" I gave a worried yell as I reached out for him

"Its ok, I'm right here" he soothed taking my hand " Careful there is a step" I stepped up supporting myself on the door frame. It felt big and cold, like metal. 

"we are here" Markus said taking off my blindfold. I blinked ajusting to the light change. I looked around, we where in sometime of observation deck. Am I on a boat?The androids who were at the warehouse where also in the room. A Woman Android stood in the corner she didn't look to happy with my presence. 

"why did you bring her here?" The woman spat. 

"North" Markus warned. 

"NO Markus!" North yelled flying toward me in a rage. "Shes human she doesnt belong here" She came close to me, I stood my ground staring  her down. what was her problem. 

"What is your problem?" I questioned her Markus put his arm in front of my protectively. 

"Jayne is here to help North if we are going to stand a change we need to work together" The android whos name I remember was Josh, spoke.