MARVEL - Close Encounters Is A Terrible Nickname - ALPHONSO MACKENZIE

Freema Agyeman as Zahra

After the reveal of the Winter Soldier's identity, anything left of S.H.I.E.L.D. thought they solved the mystery of a valuable officer who went missing around the same time the Sergeant "died" -- she just died during Nazi experimentation. But the brainwashing and experimentation of another American wasn't the only thing going on when she went missing; there were also players messing with alien technology, not unlike what's going on now when Zahra finally reappears looking the exact same.

When she was taken, she was positive she was either dying or she'd miraculously end up back home in a week. Every day -- or if she counted right, what she thought was a day -- she pictured coming back home and having no clue how to explain what happened or what is happening to her. Decades later after she feels something calling to her and she does miraculously come back home, she discovers what the S.S.R. evolved into when she appears in front of them, she discovers she's now essentially an alien with how her long separation from Earth and humans changed her, and she discovers pop culture and the term "alien abduction" from a doe-eyed, brilliant man who's far more moral and good than she's ever been.

LITTLE EXTRA : So there's been several Events in AoS that could kinda summon her back, maybe                                 Terrigenesis in San Juan? Maybe something else? Whatever you prefer

                                Zahra's not Inhuman she's just got strong ties to the Kree and other aliens after a                                  lifetime out there -- if you want her to have some ability/enhancement from                                            something other than terrigenesis, then she could

                                 I almost always suggest a back-up FC, so if you're not feeling Freema, then                                               there's my high school sweetheart (of my dreams), Tadasay Young