GoT - The Doom (AU AF)

There's nothing special about her -- no family, no legacy, no real home -- she's been alone for as long as she can remember, teaching herself how to survive and lead a life unnoticed. She appreciates not struggling with the dangers others do, but she's always been curious about what else is out there. Until she sees enough. A Westerosi calling himself Yuron took her and showed her a nightmare. She has a family now in Astapor, all she has to do is save them, convince them there is peace and a better life out there. And when a girl new to this hell arrives claiming she's Valyrian royalty and she needs her to escape, she's run out of time; she knows it's their destiny and they must leave this place.                                                                         

                                                                           Thuso Mbedu as Qamr

                                                                                             -AND-

                                                                      Martin Sensmeier as Garin II

All his life he's been on the same mission: to solve the mystery his family's legacy left to him. He's been lost for years with absolutely no direction. He doesn't know what to make of the rumors of a slave rebellion overthrowing Astapor, razing the city, and their leader bringing them up to Yunkai. When he hears she's keeping company with Elia Martell's daughter, he knows he must meet them. But as most his plans go, he's diverted when he discovers the woman seized at the tavern is the very same leader they were whispering about.

She and Sahro have an understanding. They're both the pride of their people, embodying what they fight for. And they're both who other warriors in the Pits respect the most. So when a new fighter who doesn't last the night spreads the news of Astapor, they know it's time. She calls on their allies, but she didn't expect who would answer.

                                                                     Danai Gurira as Jhattar Menhit