TOP BOY - Fighting For? - TAYLOR/SULLY

A teen assaulted had nowhere to turn, he hadn't seen his ex in months but Malik remembered hearing about Jason's surrogate father getting released recently so he went looking for Sully in the hopes Jason was with him. Or from what Malik's heard of Sully, maybe he can help. But before he found either, Tash found him, bringing him into their home to get help -- a month before Taylor's due date. And now Taylor's stuck with the ultimatum her fiance gave her: raising Tash and their baby together or adopting Malik and all of a sudden being a single mother of three. She tries to keep it together but she's scared out of her mind, something her and Malik have in common. Uni Taylor got him started at's a little overwhelming and the only thing that distracts Malik these days is helping Tash with her matchmaking scheme to bring her parents back together, which they go along with before sitting her down and giving her a lesson about growing up and growing apart. Til that night while congratulating themselves for parenting so well, they realize it's all still there and maybe moving forward together's better than moving on separate.

                                                                              Felicia Mukasa as Tash

                                                                                               -AND-

                                                                              Trezzo Mahoro as Malik

                                                                                               -AND-

                                                                         Clare-Hope Ashitey as Taylor

                                                                                               -AND-

                                                                                        Kano as Sully

A LITTLE EXTRA : I had to include The Lemon Farm's talent and the best Top Boy fanvid out here

                                   I know this kinda sounds like a romantic comedy with everything Tash's doing it's still Top Boy though -- it does get kinda dark with Sully trying to get justice/vengeance for Malik

                                  And ofc Taylor and Sully supporting Malik and helping him heal might be getting deep and if you want to introduce a love interest for him somewhere down the line -- I was feeling Jamie but you can even make your own OC -- feel free