DARE ME - You Don't Love Me - RIRI CURTIS

They'd been living right up against each other their entire lives, and they knew everything there was to know about each other. After his mother dipped and his father decided they should do the same to get a fresh start, he didn't think he'd ever be so close to anybody ever again. Now they're back, it's their last semester at Sutton Grove, he's considering enlisting but not really, his father's trailing after Mrs Curtis like a puppy and he might be the only person in the history of this town happy to be back. He needs them to be like they used to be since he tried to replace her for yrs and he never could. He knows all her insecurities, all her dreams, even her near hunger to be in the middle of a Addy-Beth sandwich. She knows all about his momma issues, all the too many one-night stands for somebody his age and she's probably the only one who can convince him not to enlist. How can he compete with a whole team though? When he sees her for the first time again in PT looking so vulnerable like she's somebody else, shit feels different between them but maybe different's good. 

                                                                       Laith Ashley as Adel Nazario                                                                                           

A LITTLE EXTRA : Credit goes @klexacru on Tumblr for the GIF of Taveeta up top, @bunchofgifhunts for the Laith one! 

                                   So Riri and Adel are childhood best friends with a now complex, evolving dynamic -- ALTERNATIVELY if you want this to take place from the beginning of the story (and not post S1) he could have never met her before til his father moves them in next door around the time she's going through rehab after the accident and they really connect over their insecurities, fears, ambitions, etc y3ni she's kinda splitting him in tug-of-war with the recruiters and he's doing the same with her team