CHAMBERS - Before I Let Go - YVONNE PERKINS

Jasmine Jobson as Eliot Harvey       

                                                                                             -OR-

                                                                     Erin Kellyman as Eliot Harvey

She didn't know what she wanted to be, she knew it wasn't the devil though. She agreed to go undercover at The Annex because they were ignorant, entitled people taking advantage of good people in vulnerable spots. Finding out about Sasha -- who Lottie didn't want to make feel even more different and strange -- and everything she'd been through only cemented that she's where she's supposed to be. And maybe if Lot's feeling extra selfish, she can admit running into another spy in there, who happens to be brilliant in every way and Sasha's friend, is a factor. The red flags are adding up though. Not only did they not do a background check, they told her she's special and she's exactly who they've been looking for. But Eliot's nothing if not reckless and ready to roll the odds, so she has no problem disregarding all that and feeling like she's got luck on her side for once. Maybe this is something she's good at, so when they say they want to put her in this accelerated program because "there's so much she needs to know," she agrees. 

A LITTLE EXTRA : s/o to topboy on Tenor for the Jaq GIF and h-zemo on Tumblr for the Karli GIF!!

                                   I couldn't decide if Lot's from Cottonwood or Crystal Valley, so that's up to you 

                                   So like dude in the desert told Sasha they're trying to do things differently since Becky y3ni keep kids more informed and that's what's happening at The Annex with my baby Lottie