MAYANS MC - De Donde Vengo - NERON VARGAS

Vicky Jeudy as Alice Antoine

                                                                                            -OR-

                                                                    Angely Gaviria as Alice Antoine

                                                                                             -OR-

                                                                     Jade Esthete as Alice Antoine

 She lost her parents and uncle in the early Galindo cartel days, so long ago it's just something she lives with. Fighting back was never a option, with her grandfather, siblings and neighbors she had too many people to look out for. She found out she was atrocious at it early on too, when she tried it with some discount paramilitary types a couple years back and because of it her big sister -- the closest thing to a mother she's ever known -- is what really haunts her now. She's reminded of her every day; what she did, what they did to her and what Alice didn't do. 

When her grandfather calls her to let her know the baby of the family's trying to join up with los Olvidados, she was more than fine leaving the robotics program a UAA, moving back and working at their neighbor's garage uptown, it was more her thing anyways. Least til Miguel Galindo's coming in with his McLaren and his father, and not even 24 hrs later some CIA asshole's coming in looking straight out of a Hollywood movie with nothing but problems that are not hers.

She knows better, better than she used to, better than her brother y los Olvidados, probably better than the CIA. She's not entirely sure why she says yes, but before she can figure it out they got somebody from the DEA running her, and when she's not working at the garage or trying to keep her brother from getting himself dead, she's getting in deeper and deeper. First she's just a coyote, and now she's meeting the DEA's other asset in the middle of the night. Zeke's either the only person Alice can fully trust or the biggest risk to her life.

A LITTLE EXTRA : Shit back to the dissertation plots                                                

                                   Alice's relationship with EZ's just strange they're the only people                                                                  they're totally honest with but they just got problems trusting                                                                        each other and their motives

                                   If you aint feeling any of these FCs as Alice I got a few more in mind there's Ebonee Noel, Yessica Borroto Perryman or Lauren Ridloff

                                   Also yes as of the S4 premiere this is now a Creeper plot bc I ADORE THAT MAN