BLACK SAILS - When You Speak - MADI SCOTT/CHARLES VANE

Her father gifted her with the paradise she grew up in. Without him, she would've never been raised with the freedom and privileges she did. Now, she has to do right by him before it's too late. She acts like she's ready to lead her people but before she can prove to them she's earned the title and role of queen, she has to prove it to herself. And so with or without any true ally she's taking the land her father sacrificed so much for, the land her people sacrificed so much for. Nassau is theirs by right and now's the time to claim her.

She's his home. Nassau's where he found power and learned the ability to take control of his life, and everything in him fights against leaving her. Everything other than his pride insisting he needs no attachments. But there's no alternative. After letting his past dictate his future and allowing everybody who's taken advantage of him while he was vulnerable control his destiny, he can lay down, give up and let those living memories eat him alive as if he never existed or he can be even more fearless than he's ever pretended to be before. When a princess who knows who she is and what she wants comes to him with a offer, he feels like his story may not be over.

 When a princess who knows who she is and what she wants comes to him with a offer, he feels like his story may not be over

                                                                         Crystal Clarke as Isha Bath

Isha had been trapped in her gilded cage her entire life when she encounters her first pirate since she was a baby

Isha had been trapped in her gilded cage her entire life when she encounters her first pirate since she was a baby. Bonny doesn't so much show her how to break out as she does give her the opportunity she always wanted after Isha sees how Anne's escaping a personal hell of her own making as well. However, they soon learn that their story is not simply about a personal journey but that Isha may be the key to the fall of empires.

A LITTLE EXTRA : Credit goes letsfuckingdisco on Tumblr for being responsible for some outstanding GIFs including the above and enabling one of my top crackships of all time and weloveperioddrama for the Georgiana media

                                    Our princess soon-to-be queen's just as brilliant and unbothered as we've come to know her and the captain who might not be captain of anybody or anything anymore's going through some emotional growth and they team up (preferably with Julius, Flint, etc) for the war against "civilization" 

                                    So as you can probably tell from this satisfyingly short plot Isha's mostly influenced by Elizabeth Swann from PotC but a good dose of Georgiana Lambe in Sanditon too

                                    Anyways neither of the two main ships here (Madi/Vane and Isha/Anne) are canon so if you wanna get AU w it feel free shoot I don't mind it getting AU from history