TOP BOY - Sign Of The Judgment - JAMIE

Noname as Theodora

                                                                                                 -OR-

                                                                         Sasha Compère as Theodora

                                                                                                 -OR-

                                                                     Brittany Adebumola as Theodora

She fucking loves traveling. Mostly b/c she loves learning new languages, even if she only knows one type of her own heavily-accented English. But she's been stuck in Georgia backlogged at work for so long she forgot what she was saving up for. She finally took the time to carefully plan so she'd get the cheapest flight to Malta and so she could spend the most time interpreting for everybody being distributed there. It was fucking therapeutic. She met families she could keep in touch with over Skype while they continue on, had some of the best sex she's had in a grip, and she learned Maltese while keeping it separate from Tigrinya and Arabic in her brain. She doesn't know if it's enough, she's still flying back home though. Til her connection from London's cancelled. Might be some form of OCD but she can't help booking the cheapest flight even if it's 10 days away. She already knows some immigration law firms in town she could interpret for anyways. The massive bar fight she gets stuck in the middle of that first night and the boy she meets while they're leaving behind the ignorant 2520s who got stopped just confirms her decision.

A LITTLE EXTRA : even more content from topboy on tenor!! And ngl neither Noname nor Brittany Adebumola got the biggest selection of GIFs so Theo could be Marieme Diouf 

                         Also you decide on Theo's specialty, and you can change where she traveled to originally  -- she doesn't have to interpret professionally, work at a chem research lab or be a entrepreneur -- neither has to play a important role in her story in England if you don't want it to y3ni I mean she doesn't even see London or Jamie til the very end of this plot anyways