STRANGER THINGS - Got To Give It Up

Liv Simone as Elsa

She was considered a failure. While most of the kids have gifts, she's blind. But while most of the kids don't see it coming, she does. And when another kid's transferred to her facility, she decides it's time to go. It was easy leaving, but it's harder outside, and it's even harder for him; he can't control his gift and it makes him hate people, she thinks. Normal people are worse. They're scared but they don't know what fear is. It's best when they're alone -- those moments like when they named each other through the wall separating their rooms at the facility. But society rarely leaves them alone, least when they want them to.

                                                                                           -AND-

                                                                           Myles Truitt as Liam

He doesn't know why he named her Elsa when they met it just felt right when he heard her voices

He doesn't know why he named her Elsa when they met it just felt right when he heard her voices. She said she didn't know what she named him Liam for. He knows that's not true, but he never minds when she lies. It's one of the worst feelings in the world hearing somebody say one thing and think another. And while she's one of the most direct people he's ever known -- not saying much since most of the people he's known treat lying like a job -- or will know, he likes hearing her voices whether they match up or not. He likes her mind, it's honest even when she's lying, probably because she's honest to herself. And while Tine and the scientists from before see him as this all-knowing superhuman, he wouldn't mind being the truth like Elsa.

                                                                                            -AND-

                                                                     Teyonah Parris as Clementine

She's not some assigned guardian, being paid or relied on to protect somebody is the exact opposite of who she is

She's not some assigned guardian, being paid or relied on to protect somebody is the exact opposite of who she is. The one time they hired her to handle one of those babies she didn't even know it was a person, much less somebody that young, until it was done. She's been trying to act like Four didn't affect her or continues to haunt her. She never planned on messing with them again, but this assignment felt different. For one, they hired some of her competition too just to make sure these kids don't make it. She was lucky she found Jamie first since they've been oscillating between competitors and partners for what feels like forever. From there, it was easy to get to Elsa and Liam first. She's so out of her depth with these two, she might be in shock. She needs to take precautions and make plans, but she can't even figure out where to hide them. So she listens to them when they say they know the last place anybody would look for them.