OMB - Tha Block Is Hot

Reginae Carter as Kennedy

                                                                                             -AND-

                                                                                             -AND-

                                                                           Jharrel Jerome as Alan

She was never really interested in leaving her city, never even went on vacations. The only thing that could drag her out of New Orleans was when she'd visit her baby cousin and his parents in Los Angeles. When Jamal calls her up in tears, so messed up she could barely make out the story he tells her, she quits her bum ass job and decides to give a whole other lifestyle a chance. She can't stand the bone dry air, she has to buy a whole new regimen, and she might even developed allergies. But she loves her family, her new interpreting company has her hopes high the nine languages she's fluent in are not going to waste, and she wants to be there for her cousin so he can make it past this. And of course, she loves getting to know his friends, Monse, Cesar and Ruby.

He left Los Angeles for the first time recently. He has to put in work if he wants to make real money off this, especially after hitting 50K subscribers, and that means he has to travel every now and then and be out here. And aint like staying with and taking care of Monty's daughter after her friends got shot's about to put him through nursing school anyways. His patrons have him nervous reacting to a TV show for the first time though -- he doesn't watch TV, what if he doesn't like the show? When he runs into somebody moving in, she gives him a idea to grow his channel. So the deal is, he helps her move in and she watches this pilot with him.

A LITTLE EXTRA : Basically they're about to be cute as shit discovering their new favorite TV show together and turning into geeks for it, and Kennedy becomes a part of hs channel -- and you decide on the show/s they're reacting to

                                    Also they're so fucking sweet with the kids

                                    If you're looking for back-up FCs, Justice Smith or Noah Centineo could be Alan they're a little older though