GoT - The Moon And The Tides - LAENA VELARYON

Freya Allan as Rohaene Blackfyre

Whispers follow her everywhere. Some claim the bastard sister of the king and the rogue prince does not deserve her place among them and some yet question her connection to them. Her exceedingly young age leaves a gap between her and her brothers preventing her from ever understanding them or their motivations so she can only concede the former. But ever since she was found with a Targaryen look and a Targaryen dragon she was forced to accept her swift legitimization and never say otherwise. She cares not whether she truly possesses any valyrian blood as what matters is where it led her. Whether she kills her brother or loses her dragon, she'd never regret agreeing to fulfill royal obligations and attend to her niece during her wedding preparations. Without doing so, she never would have met the groom's sister. Certainly not before her brother did and that time bonding with her allows her to know Laena better than Daemon ever could. So she lays her plans and whether she sways her before they spend time together, or before they become a family, or before she falls in love with him, Rohaen will get her away from him and give her everything every day. 

KINDA LOT EXTRA: s/o to spindleprick on Tumblr for the GIF of Savannah -- smh every time I'm on here it's harder to find compatible media I swear -- and to Holahola89 on Tenor for the Freya one which we all know was easier to get

                                       So yea Roh been plotting on Laena for yrs ever since she met her she's been planning how to outsmart and/or get Daemon off the streets, she's very covetous and she's kinda like Aemond except a extra pinch of demon dick energy

                                       Like I hinted at in the little synopsis I was leaning towards Roh losing her dragon and taking out Daemon but both are up to you! And when Laena chooses her over Daemon's absolutely up to you too -- I could see them getting together before or after Laena and Daemon marry and ofc it's hard to imagine Baela and Rhaena not being born so I could see them getting together after too but ofc she gets her away from him before that third baby got the chance to take her from us!

                                        I adore Nanna Blondell but this is mostly a younger/Savannah Steyn Laena fic just bc the way they cut her life story abruptly short like that was beyond disrespectful but if you wanna continue it til they age I was kinda picturing Tabrett Bethell as a older Roh bc while Freya's my current more age-appropriate cawkcajun fantasy gf Tabrett was the blueprint y3ni this scene right here -- courtesy of mordsithwisdom -- seeing her shining and glistening in the moonlight I was gone