MARVEL - No One's Here To Sleep

Aldis Hodge as Morbius

People have a hard time understanding him, but what else can they expect? He's a monster, and not like Dr. Banner. But with news --from admittedly the least reliable source -- of a lost goddess, he might be able to find a cure.

                                                                                             -AND-

                                                                           Angelica Ross as Tefnut

She's lost in just every way. Until recently she was one of the most promising vaccine researchers in the world on her way to a breakthrough. Before that, she was graduating top of her class at medical school despite everything and everyone. And before that, she was raised in a loving home with two happy parents and a big sister -- for a time. Even through the biggest obstacles in her life, she was never without direction, drive or answers b/c she knew who she was. And then this lady, "Lily," appears one day and tells her everything's a lie; she was never even born. Now she's wandering aimless, overwhelmed by flashes of another life and some power brimming under the surface of her skin.

                                                                                            -AND-

                                                                      Ito Aghayere as Jemilah Afari

Monsters killed everybody she's ever known or tried to know, almost like they're targeting her. Loneliness is not a factor when compared to saving lives though. She's become one of the best hunters there ever has or will be, and that's all her. When Lilith pops up in her city plotting and scheming, it's time to save the world, even if she has to do it alone. She might not be able to stay emotionless and get this done when Lilith captures her and another hunter, and hanging both him and her upside down, starts talking about Jamila's real father.

                                                                                           -AND-

                                                                     Y'lan Noel as Hannibal King

He doesn't understand how they'd willingly go back in time on some business for the ruler of Latveria, but with Drake and Blade gone he can't keep the business open. And with rumors about Dracula coming back, it might not be the best time anyways. So he packs up his shit, puts the rest in storage and follows a lead down to New Orleans, where he finds the daughter of a legend already on Dracula's trail.

                                                                                          -AND- 

                                                             Olivia Washington as Frankie Drake

It's all about trust for her, specifically lack of it. She never trusted anybody, and maybe that's what turned her into somebody who doesn't deserve trust. Until she met him, he put his faith in her on sight. He's seen what she can do and he never looked at her like a monster. And despite not knowing each other that long, they've been through everything together. For anybody else, a dictator sending them back in time to get rid of a evil book would be stressful, but for them it's basically vacation. It might even be time to tell him the truth about her and Dracula.

                                                                                           -AND-

                                                                          Damson Idris as Blade

He hasn't felt this carefree in a minute. He didn't expect his life to go left like this, but in a strange way he's where he wants to be. And taking out a few monsters with his partner before getting back to the shitstorm was kinda what he needed. Maybe since they're finally taking a beat he can even ask her some questions about herself and learn something for once.

A LITTLE EXTRA : Didn't really cast the villains I was feeling like Sam Strike for Deacon Frost and I had ideas for Dracula and Lilith too, but they're up to you ofc! I was feeling like this could stretch into that direction with Xarus and the X-Men and everything the storyline's up to you too though