FTWD - I Choose You - VICTOR STRAND

Before he lost his family he never would've let his best friend convince him to enlist with him. But after, he didn't care who gave him what kind of full ride; he was broken and he agreed to that half-assed plan even if it hurt the Sales b/c maybe the military could put him back together again. The only thing that did was rob him of his best friend though. He was the worst kind of lost and alone til these whispers about a event started, after that, he had some purpose : take the leave he was offered and protect the Sales. But the States he came back to was chaos and finding and saving his friend's baby brother, Matt, is harder than he thought. The little he could find takes him across several states, to a girl as fucked up as he is and a man who can't possibly be as unbothered by the end of the world as he acts.

                                                              Chadwick Boseman as Texas Quinn

                                                                                              -OR-

                                                                   Charlie Hunnam as Texas Quinn

A LITTLE EXTRA : Credit @lizziemiikaelson for the FTWD media and @jvh1988 for the Message From The King one I really have no idea where I got the SoA GIF though -- that's been around for a min

                                    So I really like Victor and Alicia's relationship and I thought I'd expand on that and give her two parents -- when Texas's looking for Alicia's dead ex Matt he runs into her when she's pretty unstable and they don't get off to the best start whether they bond or are at each other's throats by the time Strand catches up to them and meets him's up to you also whenever Victor and Texas first meet's up to you even though S5's the best season no question!!

                                    A lot's up for changing -- just like the mess that is FTWD itself -- you could even bring him in in S1 and change the plot however you want from there it'd be super sweet if he knew Victor and got close to him and everything before the Thomas reunion so he'd see that other part of his life