MARVEL - Alien Superstar - NAMOR

                                                                     Sibongile Mlambo as Iyemaja

She was cast down to humanity what feels like a eternity ago but only because she doesn't remember that other life. Without any real memory of her time as a god, she's tried to find her way like anybody else. But after her first encounter with a trickster deity, something sparks. She's left volatile and vulnerable trying to understand what's coming alive inside of her because she may possess raw power but while it's controlling her she feels more powerless than ever. So now she's on a real journey to find herself, too preoccupied with it to even realize the coming flood or that it might be exactly what she's looking for.

A LITTLE EXTRA : s/o to RealPrez on tenor for THAT gif of Tenoch and evansyhelp and dear-indies on tumblr for the two gifs of Sibongile!

                                    Ngl Maja's original FC was Yetide Badaki but it was a little too similar to another of my plots so Sibongile's the suggested FC but she could also be Danielle Brooks, Olunike Adeliyi or even Ebonee Noel

                                    So yea Yemaja's a former goddess reborn human -- she's got little to no memories of that former life but she's got some abilities starting to emerge in a unstable way -- and I was thinking maybe she was cursed possibly even by Loki but ofc the origins up to you!