INTO THE NIGHT - Bad Man

The past few months Ollie's felt like a infomercial with the way the world's opened up to her. She knows she's a genius and she knew if anybody could make it out of her small town, it'd be her, she didn't think the world would actually let her though. She hadn't even left the state before she graduated early. Now, with her physics internship, she feels like she can do anything. Least til a white man hijacks her latest flight and her new world comes to a halt, forcing her to do everything.

                                                                     Kiki Hammill as Oliver Mae

                                                                                          -AND-

                                                                           Liam Pierron as Tarek 

It's a miracle he hasn't failed or dropped out of school already with the mess his life's been, pulling his attention so far away from his education, his counselor, taking pity on him, got him into a academic program as a desperate last effort. And a program taking him out of Paris for the first time can definitely keep his interest. But he can't go back to school no matter how siced he is anymore.

                                                                                          -AND-

It's not that Aurore is surprised -- she could not be less surprised -- but still she is boarding this plane almost 24 hrs after she presented her findings to the committee and she still hasn't said a word since they laughed her out of the hearing. She'd be perfectly fine never speaking again. But when a ignorant, armed, old toddler starts essentially paraphrasing her research at gunpoint she can't not say something.

                                                                       Sandrine Salyères as Aurore

                                                                                             -AND-

                                                                        Park Jung-Min as Moon-sik

He dipped after his dishonorable discharge, he'd been doing jobs all over Europe ever since and he honestly thought he'd be just the rookie protege forever, but after successfully swiping those diamonds and his boss inviting him on the same flight of his for a talk, becoming Mr. Kobanbay's successor might be a real possibility in Moon-sik's future.                                               

                                                                                           -AND-

It's been 8 months and she's still in shock from everything that's happened. Everybody else in her life was less surprised than her she got back with her ex-husband -- although they expected them to get back together for good, even before she got her diagnosis from the doctor. For the past several yrs, she's been more married to her work than she ever was to Marcus and honestly she never planned to have a husband or a baby. With all the craziness, she decided to go on leave early. When Marcus caught up with her at the Brussels airport, he called it running away not maternity leave though.

                                                                        Natalie Paul as Konstantinova

SOME EXTRA : Credit @lesbianmayla for the GIF of Sandrine, @silversunkiss for the Jung-min one, @gael-garcia for the Crown Heights one and shoutout @lewiscapaldis for making the only Into The Night fic!

                              So Tarek's character's definitely based on Yanis from School Life and like most of these characters there's a bit of a language barrier; Ollie's picked up a little french to prepare for this trip since she's a genius and she's learned a lot of languages easily, Moon-sik's picked some up too since he works for Ayaz, Nina and Sam speak the same language of course and Tiesha speaks kreyòl so while her and Ayaz understand each other some it aint perfect

                              Nina and Sam were originally based on Chohan and Orwell from Stan Lee's Lucky Man but my superficial side won out and I chose the badder silver fox but if you're not feeling Perry Fitzpatrick he can definitely still be Darren Boyd

                              Far as Tiesha's story, ofc you can choose whether you want Mark to live or not -- weren't really clear but her and Ayaz are definitely a thing and adorable

                              Aurore definitely has the best idea of what's going on out of everybody but she definitely needs some raw data before she can come to a conclusion and really figure everything out

                              And Nina and Finn have the more short-term solutions since they got intel on the bunker and shit -- and it's up to you whether they take out those soldiers fr