Chapter Two

Wow, you came back, I'm surprised! Don't forget to tell me what you think if this chapter in the comment! Enjoy!

I twiddled my thumbs as I stood next to Suguro in the training center; we were waiting for Mr. Okumura to arrive. We stood quietly not saying a word to each other. This was the second to last class of the day, and I was ready for it to be over. Suguro hadn't spoken to me all day despite sitting next to me in every class, and it was making things quiet awkward.

The last class was extra long and was reserved for training for our special meisters. The rest of our class, who were going for one meister, stayed in one class the entire time. Suguro and I had our class split in two for our two meisters. For myself, the first half was dragoon training with Mr. Okumura, and the second half Knight training with Miss Kirigakure.

"Sorry I'm late." I turned to see Mr. Okumura entering the room, a familiar case in hand. Both my nine millimeter hand guns were in that case. They had been in the shop for maintenance, and he offered to pick them up as was stopping in anyway. "Here you are," he said as he handed me the case.

"Thank you for picking them up for me," I said as I set the case down on a table.

"No problem, I was heading there anyways," he said kindly. "Go ahead and get your things out," Mr. Okumura said, addressing the both of us. I took the key I kept around my neck and opened the case to reveal two beautifully made hand guns, gifts from my father. We quickly set up at the range and quickly noticed Suguro was unpacking a sniper's rifle, a FN Tactical Sport Rifle to be exact. What could I say, my father was a master guns smith; he made sure I knew my guns. He caught me staring, and I quickly looked away, a blushing forming on my cheeks.

Mr. Okumura had us set up in the inside range. He sent Suguro off to warm up, wanting to see me shoot and assess my abilities. I was a little shaky, having him watch me shoot. It wasn't the best run I've had, but I was pleased with what I had been able to do in the company of a person I wasn't yet comfortable with. Mr. Okumura noticed my apparent stress and told me it was okay. He adjusted my stance slightly and gave me a few a pointers before asking me to empty another clip. I did so, and he praised me for my slight improvement.

"Good, that was better, but you're stance is still stiff. I understand your under a little stress, but it will get easier as everything does with practice." He told me to keep practicing while he went and helped Suguro. Now with eyes off me, I was able to shoot freely. I still used the stance he had showed me and positioned my arms the way he had demonstrated. It felt weird because of my previous habits.

I was so immersed in my practice that I didn't notice Mr. Okumura and Suguro standing behind me until I emptied a clip and went to reload my gun. I blushed when Mr. Okumura praised me once more for my shooting. Suguro looked at me unimpressed.

"That's it for today, we'll be studying tomorrow so bring a note book and pencil. Clean up your stations and when you're done you're dismissed to your next class." We both nodded and went about cleaning up, not saying a word to each other.

{Line Break}

I was slightly concerned as I stood in front of my sword teacher. Rin had warned me beforehand, but it didn't prepare me for who stood in front of me. She had long hair that resembled fire done up in a long ponytail. What concerned me was the clothes she was wearing, or lack there of; only a bikini top and short shorts overtop fishnet leggings. She had a intricate red tattoo on her stomach and chest. Rin has told me she summoned a special demon slaying sword from it.

"I'm Shura Kirigakure, but you can just call me Miss Shura." I nodded. "Your previous instructor told me you're quite the fighter; duel welding demon slaying swords." I nodded once more in conformation. Rin spluttered in surprise where he stood next to me.