Bonus 1

Get ready for a lot of fluff! I hope you like this bonus chapter! Let me know what you think.

I stood outside Ryuji's door clad is exercise shorts that were really too short to be worn in public so I wore them to bed. I also wore an old tank top, a blue one I had found in the back of my drawer. It was a little tight and didn't exactly cover my stomach the whole way, but I hadn't done my laundry yet this week. This was a last resort kind of thing. I was at Ryuji's room to say goodnight as I was ready to go to sleep. It had been a long day of school followed by rigorous training.

Rapping my knuckles against the door, I waited for a response from my boyfriend. Soon enough, the door swung open to reveal Bon, his hair down and messy, his clothes baggy but comfortable. A smile immediately graced his lips, and his hands came to rest on my waist. "Hey," he murmured, leaning his forehead against my own.

"Just came to say good night," I explained even though I really didn't need to. It had become a nightly thing, but I said it every time. We were both used to this routine by now. It was nice. We slipped into it easily. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I know," he said breathily. He leaned back slightly to look at me. A blush spread across both of our faces. Mine was more out of embarrassment then anything else. I pulled at the hem of my shirt, trying to pull it over the belly fat, trying to hide the source of my embarrassment. I couldn't look at him, too ashamed and embarrassed. My boyfriend had such a toned body, chiseled abs and strong arms. I had never been much for physical activity before I started cram school. I more liked to sit at home away from people, drawing, reading, writing, and jamming out to my music.

A hand on my chin brought me back to reality. The hand gently forced my face up to look at my boyfriend, but I still refused to look him in the eyes. Both of his strong hands came to cup my cheeks, and I finally looked at him, my face still heated with a blush. His eyebrows were furrowed, and his eyes were narrowed as he looked down at me.

"What's going through that pretty head of yours?" he asked in a whisper. I tired to look down, but Ryuji's firm but gentle hands stayed on my cheeks, forcing me to look at him. "What is it, babe? Tell me so I can fix it." I sighed at this words appalled by the conviction in this voice. I looked away from his, trying to push away the embarrassment bubbling in my stomach. Finally finding a tiny bit of courage, I grabbed his face and brought him down to my level, his ear turned toward my lips. I hesitated for a second before speaking, now wanting anyone else to hear but him. It would be bad enough with him making fun of me for something so stupid.

"I-I don't like the way I look," I whispered even though I knew there was no one else around. "I don't know how you can look at me like that." I didn't dare look at his face, instead pulling my hands away from his cheeks. There was a moment of nothing before I was suddenly scooped up in his arms, him holding me bridal style. An undignified yelp of surprise left my mouth as he swept me off my feet and into his arms. He closed the door with his foot and made his way over to his bed. He plopped me down on his soft bed, and I could do nothing but look up at my boyfriend, confused.

He was quick to crawl onto the bed, hovering above me. There was a cold look on his face as he stared down at me. His deep brown eyes held such emotion as he stared down at me. Without saying a word, he leaned down to pressed his lips to mine roughly, running over mine over and over again. I couldn't do anything but let my boyfriend kiss me like he had never done before. The kiss was ravenous and hard, almost animalistic. I couldn't keep up with the pace of his lips as they raced over mine, conveying such emotion that I couldn't understand it all.

He removed his lips from mine to press them to the junction of my jaw, just below my ear. I sighed and turned my head, allowing him better access. A hand came to run over my stomach, and I flinched, not wanting him to see how much fat resided there. The hand stayed, coming under my shirt to rub at the soft skin. His lips continued to tease the skin on my jaw and neck. He moved so that his forehead was resting against my own, his hand still rubbing the skin on my stomach.