Chapter Twenty-One

OH! MY! GOODNESS! xXYuukineXx WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING?!?!?! MY STORY BLEW UP SO THANK YOU!!!

Okay, I'm done screaming, but wow, thank you so so much, I really appreciate it. I'm so glad you're enjoying my story. I thank everyone else for checking out my story and am super glad that you like it.

So I promised you Katsuro and Kitiara and I have provided! I loooooove these two (especially Katsuro and his bad attitude) and hope you like them as well. I love them so much I actually drew them cause why not. If you would be so kind, drop and comment and a vote to tell me if ya liked this part or not. Anyway, let the madness begin!

"Come on, (Y/N)! Don't give up that easily. I don't serve weaklings or cowards," Katsuro shouted, his deep voice assulting my ears. He had been insulting me for the past few minutes as I tired over and over to summon the demons. "What the hell are you doing?" he growled. "Are you going to give up in the middle of a fight just because you're tired?" I knew he was just trying to get me to work harder, but his process was more difficult than I ever imaged it would be.

I had tried summoning them for weeks, almost a full month now. The first few times ended in my throwing up again or passing out in more extreme cases. I had finally surpassed that stage and could now make an attempt with only extreme exhaustion afterward. I was at that point now. I was so tired and just wanted to quit, but Katsuro wouldn't let me. He just yelled at me over and over again.

"Get up, (Y/N)," he shouted again. "Get off your lazy ass and try again." That was it. I was done with his attitude.

"Why don't you shut the hell up and let me concentrate!" I screamed at him from my spot on the floor. "You don't even know the proper way to summon you two. This is all trial and error. I could need a blood seal like regular demons for all I know." I shook my head in frustration. "Geez," I muttered under my breath before clambering to my feet tiredly. I stood silently for a few minutes, staring at the floor. Maybe I need to be focusing on one of them. I've been focusing on both of them at the same time. That might be my problem.

I lifted my hands and stared at them. They itched to do something. "Kitiara," I called to the female demon. "Can I try something?" I asked her. "I'm not sure if it's going to work, but I want to try."

"Go ahead, (Y/N). Whatever you think will help you," she said. I went over to her and put my hands on her shoulders. Immediately, a shock of power rushed through me. I instantly felt a new connection. It felt as if I was connected to her. I closed my eyes and gripped her shoulders tighter, picturing myself in the training room, her next to me.

"Woah," someone said from behind me. I opened my eyes and I found myself awake in the training room, now standing. Apparently, whatever I did the strange state of consciousness the demons pulled me into happened in the waking world. I grinned as I stared into the deep blue eyes that belonged to the female demon. Kitiara's eyes lit up and she smiled at me.

"Great job, (Y/N)," she praised. "That was amazing. How did you know it would work?" she asked as I slowly took my shaking hands from her shoulders. In my state of disbelief, I missed her question as I put my hands back on her shoulders and patted her all over. She giggled and said,     "(Y/N), I'm really here. You did it." It finally hit me what I had did, and I stumbled back in surprise.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" I heard a female voice form behind me ask. I turned to see Shura looking at me in concern. Bon's father and the Shima boys stood behind her looking in shock, gaping like fish as they looked at Kitiara.