Part 4 |THREE HUMANS AND TWO BEAVERS WALK INTO OUR CAMP|

We stand outside, to the right of Aslan's tent, just at the base of the rock formation where it sits upon, waiting for whoever has arrived and discussing the upcoming battle when all of a sudden three humans and two beavers walk into our camp

They stop at about five meters away from us: a boy and two girls.

The closest to me is the boy. Taller than the girls and very good-looking, although he looks a bit confused. He has blue eyes and messy blonde hair, and carries a sword by his side and a shield on his back. He can't be older than I am. Neither can the girl to his right, the one with the long brown hair and the bow and quiver on her back. She seems nice. To her right is the other girl, the youngest. She can't be more than ten, yet she carries a dagger.

How curious, they are all dressed in the most peculiar-looking clothes. Especially the youngest.

Our troops rally behind them, smiling and looking in amazement at the humans, but stop some meters behind them.

The boy draws his sword and raises it to salute. " We have come to see Aslan," he tells us as I stare at him. Yes, he's handsome, alright.

We all turn towards Aslan's tent expectantly and kneel down. After a few seconds, Aslan exits his tent and the humans kneel down like the rest of us.

"Welcome, Peter, Son of Adam," he says. "Welcome, Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve." Alright, Peter, Susan and Lucy, I can remember that. I wonder how he knows their names. The prophecy didn't mention them. "Welcome Beavers," Aslan continues, "You have my thanks. But where is the fourth one?"

The three of them look up at Aslan with a pained expression on their faces as they stand up.

"It's why we're here sir. We need your help." Peter tells Aslan, as he puts his sword away.

We all stand up upon hearing this.

"We had a little trouble along the way," Susan says worriedly.

"Our brother's been captured by the White Witch" Peter exclaims.

That's terrible! How can this be?

"Captured?" Aslan asks, "How can this happen?"

Peter looks down sadly at the grass.

" He... betrayed them Your Majesty." the beaver closest to Lucy exclaims.

WHAT!?!?

"Then he has betrayed us all!" Oreius exclaims angrily.

"Peace, Oreius," Aslan says with a deep growl. "I'm sure there's an explanation,"

Peter and Susan look down.

"It's my fault really," Peter says looking at Aslan, "I was too hard on him," he says sadly.

Susan looks up at him and reaches for his shoulder reassuringly.