Part 51 | I AIM TO BE ADMIRED |

IMIRA'S POV 

IMIRA'S POV 

We left for Datram early in the morning Lucy and I. Of course, Eurybe, Alcibe, Orithia, Scyleia, Altheia, and Nick came with us, but that was it. Just a small party of eight. There were no Narnians to spare. Everyone would be needed to fight with Peter and Edmund against the Dark Narnians, as we were calling them now. 

"I'll write to you when I get home," I said as I bid Peter farewell, "Keep me updated on the fighting?" 

"I will. Stay safe," Peter said before embracing me. 

"You too,"  I replied, hugging him back before letting go. 

Lucy had finished saying goodbye to Edmund so she came over to us. "Lu," Peter said turning to his youngest sister. 

I gave them some space and Edmund walked over to me. "So, he finally convinced you to leave?" 

"More like I convinced myself," I said, earning a doubtful look from Edmund. "Last time was a close call. I'd rather live long enough to marry your brother," I said. 

"So you leaving has nothing to do with him wanting you and Lucy a safe distance away?" Edmund asked. 

"That's what you two were talking about last night, isn't it?" I asked in return. 

Edmund nodded, "He wanted me to take her back to Cair," 

"Surely she could have travelled without you," I said turning to look at him. 

"That's precisely what I said! But for some reason he wanted me to take her," he said looking annoyed at Peter. 

"Maybe he just wanted you safe as well," I suggested. 

"I suppose so. But I can take care of myself," he stated turning back to me. "So, why Datram and not Cair?" he inquired. 

"James asked for me some days ago and Lucy hasn't been to Datram, so I figured, we're already halfway there, we might as seize the opportunity," I replied. 

"Susan will be jealous, the only one who hasn't visited Datram of us," Edmund said. 

"Well, I'd ask her to join us but I know someone has to stay at the castle, and you and Pete are busy over here," I said. 

"You should invite her anyways so she doesn't feel left out," Edmund suggested. 

"Yes, you are probably right," 

"Of course I am," he said smugly. 

"I said probably," 

Edmund smirked. "I'll miss you. Won't be the same without you here," he said shoving me lightly as we walked to my horse. 

"It most definitely will not. Try not to fight too much with Pete, alright?" I asked him. 

"I make no promises," he said raising up his hands.