Part 58 | A NEW MISSION |

IMIRA'S POV 

IMIRA'S POV 

Arnas and my cousins left almost as soon as they arrived. I suppose it was awkward enough. Although by the end of their visit I did see my eldest cousin getting quite close with Lady Baldwin. I hope he finds someone soon to forget me. In other news, Peter still hasn't come to see me. I know he's busy, but I really want him to come. As soon as my cousins left, Nick rode off to see his sisters.

It's been five days since then, and I'm ready to head back to Narnia. And so is Lucy. However, I cannot leave until James and Hayley get back. They are still at Ardenton. Ugh, seriously, who long does it take? 

Some days later...

Today I showed Lucy the gardens and the Keep, the library and the old tower. We were walking on the castle wall when suddenly Lucy stopped and leaned over to peek down.

"What is it?" I asked her once I noticed she wasn't beside me.

"Isn't that Sir Threston?" Lucy asked pointing at a group ridding towards the castle.

I went to stand beside her and looked down. "Why, yes. I believe that's him," I said staring down.

"Who are those girls travelling with him? Do you know them?" Lucy asked me.

"Why, jealous?" I asked her with a smirk.

Lucy rolled her eyes at me. "Curious,"

"Mhm," I hummed.

"It's true!" Lucy complained.

I squinted my eyes in their direction. "Uhh, I do not know them. But we can find out," I said placing an arm around her and walking to the stairs. Alcibe and Orithia trailing behind us.

Nick was riding ahead of a cart full of girls, next to a brunette. They seemed pretty close.

"He did mention he has sisters, that's probably them," I whispered to Lucy as we stood, waiting at the entrance.

"I guess we're about to find out," Lucy whispered back.

Nick spots us from afar and smiled in our direction, nodding in acknowledgement. He stops quite a few meters away from where we stand and dismounts. Then he proceeds to help the girl riding next to him off her horse and then they help the other girls off the cart. They were a total of six girls of all ages, the youngest seems to be around Lucy's age, the oldest, about mine. But none looks older than Nick. He has them follow him and then they stop before us.

"Your Majesty, Your Highness, may I present my sisters: Amelea, Hereleah, Vænelea, Tyrelea, Orelea, and Irelea Threston," he said gesturing to each of the girls in order of age, who curtsied once their names were called. They all had tanned skin, and the oldest, Amelea, resembled Nick the most, with blonde hair and blue eyes, but the others were different. Hereleah had light brown hair and green eyes, Vænelea had dark brown hair and brown eyes, Tyrelea had brown-reddish hair and many freckles, Orelea had bushy brows, brown eyes, and brown hair, and Irelea, the youngest, Irelea, had blue eyes and brown hair.