we got a date

After Naomi threw her usual tantrum, we talked some more and then  exchanged numbers and hugged. We were already comfortable with each other even though we just met. Maybe it was a "twin" thing.

Once we left the mall, I went straight to the kitchen to make a bowl of fruity pebbles cereal and went straight to bed. I took out my phone and seen a message from my best friend, Jay, short for Jacob.

Jay yo bae:What are you doing

Neomi♥♥: laying in bed

Jay yo bae: mhmm..just laying in bed? Nothing else?

Neomi♥♥: I'm eating cereal

Jay yo bae: haha nice . What would you do if I was there next to you?

Neomi♥♥: eat my cereal.

Jay yo bae: lol I mean if the cereal wasn't there.

Neomi♥♥: I would get out of bed and go make a bowl of cereal

Jay yo bae: rotfl

Chuckling at the conversation, I didn't see Naomi walk into my room half naked. Usually I would send her out and tell her to put some damn clothes on but we were the only ones home.

"NeNe..." she sighed crawling onto my bed.

"Yes NaNa?" I rolled my eyes.

"I miss my twins" she frown sadly as she sat on my lap resting her head on my chest.

I looked at her. "And when were they ever yours?" and without paying attention she began to rub her head on my breast.

"Damn NeNe you got some soft melons!" she said rubbing away, not even answering. 

"NA!?" I screamed pushing her off of me.

"What? It's true." She said as looked at me wondering why I was making it a big deal.

"Anyways, back to the twins." I said changing the subject back to how it started.

"Oh yeah! I wanna see them!" She said smiling from ear to ear. "Please?"

"Um....." I thought about it. I did like them. They were great to talk to and they were funny. Why not?

"Come on we need to leave this dusty ass house." She exclaimed raising her hands. "Shit. We're moving away anyways!"

"We?"

"Hell yeah, you think Imma leave my better half? Bish you crazy!" she said kissing me on the cheek.

"Aww, thanks" I smiled.

"I should call Larry. I'm going to call him." she said as she unlocked her IPhone.

It rang 4 times before he picked it up.

"Hello?" we heard the thick French accent.

"HEY LARRY!" we shouted.

"Ow" he said referring to us being really loud.  "Hello to you too."

"So..do you and your brother wanna hang out?" Naomi asked.