On Tour?!

The next day

Neomi pov.

I woke up feeling an urge to go walking. Weird. After taking a shower and doing my hygienic stuff, I put it on a yellow dress a little above my knee and walking down the street. I seen Laurent surprisingly. He had taken off this helemet and was shaking his small fro.Slowly I approached the motocycle he was riding from behind.

He jumped once he noticed me standing behind him , causing me to laugh a bit.

"what you doing? "he asked

"Taking a walk.What are you doing here?"

"I.....uh....was getting fresh air"he took a deep inhale

"Nice to know"

"Do you you have..have..plans"

"Like?"

"Lunch!"

No one pov

Laurent thought: she dosent want go alone with you.He held his head down. He could see the indecision dance across her face. She wanted to go but.

"No plans. Wanna eat now?" she asked taking him out of thought

"Yeah!"

"Lets go get some...."

"Tacos?"

"Sure"

"Hop up"he said putting on his helemet

"Really?"she asked not feeling comfortable with the thought since she wore a dress

"Yes come"

Laurent leaned forward to make it easier for Neomi to climb on board. She spent a few seconds scooting around to get comfortable the leather agaist her thigh make it hard. She put her hand on his waist. Laurent gunned the throttle and took off. When the motorcycle accelerated the momentum pushed neomi backwards. she instinctively tighten her grip on Laurent's waist. He guided the bike around the corner as her body started to tilt to the right. Neomi wrapped her arms around him. A more intimate postion. Pressing her torso into his body and flattened her breast against his back. Neomi was enjoying the rise it has been years since she'd been on a motorcycle. Riding on one was a much more immediate experience than riding in a car. Her leather seat higher than Laurent allowed her to look over his shoulder. If she wanted to she could lean forward and lick his ear of course if she did he'd possibly go right off the road and crash.
The roar of the engine blocked out all sound. The wind flying past her face dried her lips and assaulted her hair. Wildly whipping across her face but blew lau exotic scent into her nose. She took a breathe drawing it in. Neomi had an insane urge to rub her face against his shirt like a cat. Once there we hopped off and sat in a booth.

Neomi POV

I looked over my menu to see Laurent looking around like he was crazy

"Laurent"I spoke clearly and loud

He snapped out of thought and turned his attention to me.

"yes?"

"whats wrong you seem ......jumpy"

"Nothing wrong*bites lip*

I sip my water "You're lieing"

"No I not *bite lip*"

"Yea u are I can tell"

"How?"he narrowed his eyes

"Well you bite your lip when you lie"

"No I dont"

" Consciously no but you do it's your tell"

"What your tell"