Lau and Neo 2

Laurent picked me up and moved me from the fall to ontop of  a make up stand.No matter much I protested. His hands explored all the exposed skin.Bey just had like these costumes. The more he touches me I felt the temperature rise higher and higher.I fanned myself tugging the a top "you can take it off"Lau smirked"you would like that huh" "very" Lau went to his phone going through randoms songs.I jumped down of the stand and I walked to the door.He grabbed my hand"We're not done yet"he pulls me towards the cough."Laurent what arecyou doing?"I sat down.He took a step back and took off his shirt"making you forgive me"I looked down at his chest and abs .There's no doubt he is blessed.I crossed my legs acting as if it was nothing. "what if I dont want to forgive "He grabbed both my legs separating them and wraps them around his waist"I dont care what you want tonight"

My heart raced .His hands traveled to the rim out my one peice outfit thing and torn it.It ripped down to my belly button"oh my gosh lau Bey is going to beat you ass" "and tonight imma beat yours"  "Hold U-"He roughly kissed me shuting me up as he continues to tear the $1000 or more designer outfit till I was just in my underwear and heels."Nice"he mumbles under his breathe.His eyes were glued to me like a predator to its prey.I wanted to cover myself but im sure Lau would just move them away"Are you just going to look"I asked.He brought his fingers to his lips lighty shushing me. He placed. both his hands on my knees slowly moving up.He bite his lips as he wrapped his finger around my underwear Then.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*knock knock*