Ill be your wife

- some months later

" LL pull mommy's hair one more time ill shaves yours off!" Prey LL little hands off my hair."prwetty"he laughs trying to pull it again" "Laurence Stop it! please "I whine as he grab another tiny handful as target it harder and harder" Larry!"

Larry walks in distracting LL which gives me enough time to throw my hair in a side ponytail "yes?"

" LL keeps pulling my hair"

" I pull your hair all the time but you no complains"he smirks

" oh hush can you take LL outside to play with Belle"

Belle is a dog we got .she was a stray but after a few baths she was the most adorable thing I have ever seen besides my babies of course

" sure he took LL and went downstairs"

I went to a room next to mines which was Laurent. Ever since LL in LJ where too big for their crib they would sleep with me.They would cry all night if  you try to put them in a separate room .And they loved to move around so as they sleep they would always kick Laurent off.

I gently knocked on the door using a little code that we made it up to identify who was at the door ever since a little funny incident had occurred.

"Come in"

I walked in and sat on the bed and looked at Lau as he Skyped with a fan who had won a contest He smiled and  continued talking to her. I stood up getting ready to leave to cheeck on Lj who was napping but before i could he held his hand up he says"sit"

" okay"I replied setting back down

Less than a minute later he finished talking to the fan and closes his laptop. Then he pulls out his cell phone and mumbles stuff into it then put it on speaker.

"Hello Babydoll"

"Hello to you too Bey"

"Ready Lau"

"Oui!"

Piano plays softly in the background

" sometimes these walls seem to cave in on me(Laurent like a mim he acts as if it was actually happen) but when I look in your eyes ( he held out his hand and I stood up he smiles as he looks down at me) I feel alive.Some days we say words (he falls to his knees shaking his head ) that dont mean a thing. (He hugs my waist and slowly lifts me up) but when you hold me tight(I wrapped my arms around his neck) I feel alive.We can last fovever come baby wont you hold on to me hold me.(we look into eachothers eyes)You and I together come on baby wont you hold on to me hold on to me hokd on to . yes youuuu.(he drops me not like drop me he gently puts me down then backs up)

"Oh Neomi

You dont know me ×2

But something about you makes me want to hold you kiss you love you never scrowled you

Forever by your side in the day and in the night all I want is for you to be mine.No longer as my girl but as my wife.

If you say no ill be alright .if you say yes this will be the best day of my life.

Youll forever be mine .

LeLe forever till we die"

He bent down on one knee."sorry if bad I tryed very hard song writing not easy."

"I love it and I love you.ill be your wife"

"Really!?!"

"Yes!"

- just so everybody knows I know the little rap maybe bad .So everyone now knows this is why im not a rapper.