Baby Demico & Sameria

No rehearsal today for me. I'm going with the twins to a workshop. I can't wait to see since Larry and Laurent wouldn't shut up about it.

We came 1 hour early many people were already outside.They waved to the fans while I walked in and sat all our stuff in a corner.

Since waiting was so boring they started the workshop early. there was almost one hundred people running in at the same time yelling and screaming"OMG!! LES TWINS I LOVE YOU! GDUCTCfTVYSR!!!"They screamed.I was laughing so hard in the corner watching them try to calm everyone down.once everyone got quite they spilt into two groups.

A little girl about 6 grabbed my hand" come on I'm scared ""where is your mommy" the little girl looked around and shrugged I didn't want her to get hurt lost or kidnapped so I stood up and followed her to Larry's group.

The steps were to advanced for her but she didnt stop her from trying a smile tugged at my lips after 15 minutes of learning the routine we took a break.

"I DID IT! I DID IT!"she clapped

"I know im so proud of you!"I say

"yay!!"she squeled

Larry and laurent walked over to us with huge grins upon their faces.Laurent grabbed the little girl and swung her in the air.She screamed with delight. Larry threw his arms around my shoulder and rested his head on my other shoulder ."you know we can have kids like that"larry says looking at me.my cheecks heated"ha im to young lar-bear maybe  in 10years"I walked away taking the girl with me "dosent mean im not open to the idea haha"I say looking back at them.Me and the little girl played patty cake, rock paper scissors, and sang alittle kid songs.A dark skin woman holding a baby boy.Worlds curliest hair! "im marie sorry if sameri (Sa-mear-a) is bothering you""nice to meet  you im Neomi she is a little angel""kids are exhausting sorry I have to go sit down"

"ill watch them while you relax""oh thank you and Demico (Dee-Me-co) rarely crys.youll be fine"

Demico eyes were green.She just dropped an angel in my arms.when he giggled a spit bubble popped normally I would say ewww but he is to cute.I tickled his tummy his little laughs made me melt.Sameria ran back to larry probably a little jealous.I ran my fingers threw his curls.It has to be illegal to be so cute.Lau sled across the floor with open arms

"No!"I shouted covering demico.

"give me!"he whined

"no his mines!!!"I whined making poeple look

"pleasesss nemo"

"nooooooo"

"brother! "

Larry walked over and got caught in the trants (I dont know if I spelled that right.)

"give me"he began getting closer

"no larry"

"give me nemooo"lau says also getting closer.

they got closer and closer closing in"help!"

lau grabbed him and tickled him.Well larry played with his tiny feet.I was mad they took mico from me.I stood up and went to a nearby vending machine I bought a sprite and opened it .Our eyes locked.I drsnk it the whole thing as they watched me.

"ahhh refreshing"I say as if I was in a commerial