Ready for what? (Lar&Neo&Lau)

"Im locking It up.hurry up!

Laurent groaned frustrated. He rolled eyes and stood up "everytime"he mumbled.I laughed quietly to myself. He threw his

sweater for me to wear.Then we left

-Next day (oh yeah im skipping sorry)

Everyone including Naomi were in some huge conference room waiting because Beyonce and Jay-z food an announcement but since they were 25 minutes late I decided to chill alone outside .The cool breeze really helps clear my mind.I took deep breathes slowly letting my walls down.

"Hi"a voice behind me said

I I jumped startled by the sound I quickly turned to see Larry.

"Sorry .You bored too?"Larry asked as he sat beside me. Awfully close"um yeah"I replied.We both stared forward.For some odd reason it felt werid like we were strangers.I swung my feet back and forth for a little entrainment for myself."Me and your sister broke up"I stopped swinging my legs and stared at my feet"because? ".He put his hand on my mine.Oh no im not liking this.I leaned away."you dont have to hide your feelings. I love you.I want to love you"he stared into my eyes.".....larry....."I felt like I was being sucked into his dark eyes."I cant deceive myself anymore .I want you only you.I promise I wont cheat like Lau. I'll always be with you he leaned over our lips met.I quickly scooted away "nooo...no"he got closer."I love you"his lips made contact with my neck"WAIT A MINUTE!!"I nearly fell as I jerked away."what?"  "Laurent and I are trying to work things out"He stopped then pulled me into his chest."so what? I dont care"he whispered in ny ear and lightly bit my earlobe"mm!"  "You like?"his voice was so seductive. I bit my lip to keep from making a noise."No we cant!"I managed to spit out."sure we can"His tongue slid along my neck.The sensation gave me goosebumps/chills all over my body.I couldn't hold back any longer"mm-ah-Larry!" "Do that again I might wont be able to stop"This time he sucked on my collar bone.I felt a sweet tingle "stop!"I pushed him back."Neomi I thought we had something"he dropped his head."we did...he did but.....its complicated! " "complicated?"

"Yes! I fell for Lau then ge cheated .You were there to confornt me.Now he apologized and told me why he cheated which was my fault .Trust me I love you both but I cant have you both its fucking COMPLICATED!

"See Laurent you made it complicated".

"Laurent? "I turned to where larry was facing.WTF where he come from!?! Laurent slowly nodded"come"he outstretched his arm/hand.I held on to him Laurent took me back inside and larry followed. They would look at each simultaneously nod not  saying a single word leaving me confused. We went to an an elevator ."what? Where are we going"I asked they both shushed me. Not fair how they're leaving me out like this.Laurent pressed a button.We stopped on the 5th floor. They couches in the hallway leery motion me over  to It and told me to sit and wait. They then went back Into the elevator leaving me. Every 2 minutes I was in a new position fidgeting was impossible to stay still. So many questions swirled  in my head. Finally it was Laurent  who came from the elevator." where is have you been?"  "Shh" he smirked while pushing another elevator button ." for forreal what's happen"He pulled inside and pushed me inside. My back hit the wall but not too hard but enough to get my attention "why so many questions"he pushed himself against me and kissed me passionately. I turned my head away after a few seconds"please dont treat me like a toy" "I not I just miss your lips"he pulled my closer in a warm embrace

*Ding*Laurent grabbed my hand and we walked down the hall to Larry who was picking a lock.I was confused why is he breaking into a room i watched as Larry opened it.The two give each other dap"Ladies first"they said in unison.I hesitated for moment but went in .they followed. They closed the door behind them then started exchanging looks"ready?"Laurent asked as he he and his brother got closer "ready for what?"