Inappropriate Make Up!!!

We all piled into the van.Laurent refused to look at me.Which frankly I didnt care.Larry told me not to speak thats all.Not one word it would just make the situation worst.How can this be my fault. I did nothing wrong for all I know.He didn't care where I was when Destiny stanking 5dallor weave having self was around.

The van stopped for gas.Larry went in the store leaving me in the car alone with Laurent.

He broke the silence "why?"he asked

"huh?"I asked looking at him

"why were you with him"

"because I was bored"

"Bored?......I no believe you"

"I dont see why"I rolled my eyes

"what do you do"

"I did nothing"

"I mean with him"

"repeat nothing we talked and drinked alittle"

"why did you not say no he could be dangerous"

"I rather be in danger than bored"

"really"his eyes flashed a redish color.

"ummmmm..."my throat was dry.I looked away shifting in my seat.I could feel lau still looking .his stares felt like daggers to the body.Larry plz hurry I begged.

Getting impatient I "stood" up well kinda.I tried to go to the door.

"you stay"lau says locking the door. before I got to it.

"lau move"I rolled my eyes reaching out trying to grab the handle

"No"he says stubbornly

"move!"I grabbed his wrist.

our eyes connected. he released the handle .quickly he grabs both my wrists.he "stands"forcing me back into my seat. I look at him next thing I know his lips are on mine.

Lau is attacking my lips with his sweet kisses."Laurent! "I managed to say.he backed away looking at me.My breath was gone.he released me and sat down putting his ear buds in and began humming with his eyes closes.

Larry knocked on the van door. slowly I made my way to it letting him in.

"I got Sprite snd Chips!"larry sang cracking the soda open

Lau rushed to Larry. They fought over the soda.shaking the van!.not paying them mind.They spill it on me"OMG! " I get napkins"larry yelled rushing backout to the store.Damn I shouldn't have worn a tank top.Lau relocked the door."Lau larry needs to get in and give me napkins" "I got it"Laurent smirked "huh!" Lau licked the opening part of my chest.I tried to push his head away but he grabbed my wrists again holding them above my head.I squirmed around trying to aviod Laurent tongue.He wrapped his other arm around my waist holding me still.The feeling of lau tongue on my skin felt......werid!"Lau stop"he lifted his head and smiled"want a taste"before I could say no he kissed me.what has gotten into him! Larry began knocking and pulling the handle. Lau looked at the door then kissed me me one more time.He unlocked it. Larry got in looking suspicious.I covered my face and took the napkins trying to dry my shirt.If this is his way of making up its inappropriate!!!!