in the car (Neo &Lau)

I haven't talked to Naomi for awhile ever since she left.Early in the morning looking at a picture of Larry and Laurent when they were little reminded me of her. Larry and Naomi were together first well I thought would she be mad or jealous about me and Larry getting so close.I hope not.Plus I still think of.......him even when I try my hardest not to.

"Nemo!"Larry yelled voice sounding deeper.

Slowly I put my drink I was sipping down and walked upstairs.Larry was fully dressed face down on the bed."what boi?"he looked at me.His eyes redish so was his nose he is obviously sick"I sick"he says moving sluggish

"oh poor baby ill make you some soup no rehearsal for you"I turned he grabbed my hand "dont gooooo"he groaned"Larry I have to go .we preform tomarrow"he let go and poked out his bottom lip."sorry but ill take care of you  when I get back.Only 4 hours just sleep till I get here"

Before I left I feed I Larry.Guess im taking his car then.

-in traffic

"will you fucking move?"I shouted at the cars infront of me. Been stuck for 20minutes so tempted to jam my hand against the horn.If I wanted to be honest with myself id admit my shitty mood has nothing to do with traffic its where I am in traffic. Laurent and that girl were on my right side.For the pass 5mins I felt holes being burned into the side of my head.Im not risking looking over.No movement still.I covered my face with hands as if it could hold back all the frustration. Tears felt like they were about to burst from my eyes.I slamed my head agaist the horn

*HHHHHOOOONNNNKKK*The lady beside me stared at me like I was crazy a smiled tugged at my lips but it wasnt enough to lighten my mood.My eyes felt heavy.I rest my head on my palm closing my eyes.*click*Looking over I see the passenger door open I watched as the person got in.I rolled my eyes knowing it was Laurent who plooped down.He looked at me"hi"

. I gave him the are you crazy look."im pretty sure this is a from of trespassing"he looked down "I just walked to talk." "I dont want to talk to you "  "we haven't talked in a week"

"I had nothing to say" "nothing? " "nope"my voice oddly cracked "why you cry then" "what?"I hadnt notice I was crying  my cheecks wet.quickly I  wiped it away"allergies"he took my hand"thats why I did what I did"  "what?"I say trying remove my hand"lie you always lie to my face"

in retrospect its true I have multiple times

oh I guess it is my fault"sorry......"was all I could say.He tightened his grip causing me to look at him"I still love you belle"My heart ached I clenched my chest it felt like I was being hit by a ton of bricks.