Friendship restored (Larry and neomi)

~a little revenge never killed anybody

I woke up from the sound of the alarm beeping repeatedly. seven o'clock we don't have to be a rehearsal to till ten o'clock.I rather be early than late. For some odd reason I'm happy. Just look I'm in a beautiful condo with a beautiful man .yea some messed  up things have happened but I met Beyonce and Jay Z that's worth It.Never had my life been so complicated  but I love it I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world not even money.

I went to the dreser and pulled out my red FCC (first class clothing) crop hoodie which showed my waist and my FCC black sweatpants and my white red and black jordon not to forget my underwear. I grabbed a towel and went to and went to bathroom.

After I finished washing I got dress and threw my hair into a messy bun. I sprayed some perfume then threw a pillow at Laurent.  He groaned loudly and threw it back "You got 30 minutes till we leave (actually in an hour )if you're not dressed I'm leaving ."I shouted walking down stairs.

The scent of one of my favorite food called to me .A plate of French toast with a bunch of powder sugar sprinkled on top.It was chilling on the counter top with its friends maple syrup and Apple juice.I ran to it like child screaming yay taking a seat on the stool that was directly infront of the plate. Taking the fork I bite into the French toast. Delicious! something like this shouldn't exist.This would make a person like me go all lord of the rings on somebody.I devoured it less than a minute  as if I havent eaten for days.someone sucked their teeth behind me causing me to turn."my food"lau pounted."your food? "I looked down then at him "sorry"I smile innocently hoping off the stool "it okay I still have this one"he raised his hand showing another one"aye larry whats that? "I pointed behind him.Asa soon as he turned I snatched it and bite into it all he had were little crumps in his hand from where he was holding it."my precious"I say in a creepy voice taking another bite of the French goodness."Hey! "he reached for my hand.Quickly I leaned away dodging him."give it"he whined he reached again but missed.thinking that he gave up I turned he grabbed the back of my shirt"get your hands off me you damn dirty ape"I struggle to get out his grib."I not dirty I sexy"he says poudly.I scoffed"yeah yeah and im the queen of England"He looked confused then brushed it off. His hand got closer and closer.

"if I cant have it no one can!!!"I let it fall to the floor.

"Nooooooooooooo"Larry yelled in slow motion as he watched it become one with the floor.He dropped to the floor giving it CPR.It was funny so I laughed he glared me then picked it up and put it in my face smushing it against my cheek"say sorry"he pushed it harder "never! "I smacked his hand and stared at him. We both stared at each other with fake mad expression. Then we brust out louding like crazy people. "we got issues"I laughed "good issues"he patted my head then threw the toast in the trash." if you would like I will make you some breakfast""oh yes !"

"oh sit down and cover your eyes"he did as told.I took a peice of plain bread and covered it in syrup and drowned it in 'powdered sugar'"tada"I smirked.He looked at me then at it."eat"I pushed it closer to him."um im not hungry" "oh come on just try it"he hesitated as he grabbed his fork and took a bite."Ewww ! Gross! im dieing!"he yelled as he fell on the floor fake twitching "what are you *looks at plate*oh silly me did I use salt instead of sugar"